{0:03}

_

_

"no, shit." yoongi grumbled. hoseok and namjoon typed away on their computers on how to find their next target. they tried his last known locations and eye witnesses but there was absolutely nothing. the guy was like a ghost. the guy that probably had only one piece of this puzzle.

"try family members." taehyung spoke which surprised everyone. since the assassin had gotten on board, he hadn't said anything. only a couple words to namjoon. it was nothing out of the ordinary except for when jungkook had whispered to him and yoongi couldn't hear. the arsonist was curious as to what their relationship was before.

cause' it was definitely not just friends.

•••

"do you need something?" yoongi asked as he saw tae wander his eyes over to him. the assassin looked away and turned around to sharpen his blades. however, yoongi wasn't over with him. he stood up and put on his gloves. he walked over to the assassin and places his hands on his shoulders making hm tense.

"i was not staring, cutie." yoongi whispered in his voice, "simply observing is one of my specialties." the arsonist then got closer to the boy's ear and bit on it a bit, "maybe i can work on another one pf my specialties." he whispered in his ear.

tae bend his arm and shoved his elbow back towards the arsonist's stomach, "fucking bitch!" tae stood up and flipped his blade before putting it back in, "trust me. you're not as skilled as other people i've slept with." yoongi smirked as he saw the boy leave the room of their base.

"the fuck was that, yoongs?" jungkook asked crossing his arms and leaning on the doorframe of the office. "something that doesn't concern you, kook." yoongi rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "don't worry."

"stay the fuck away, hyung." jungkook spoke, "tae has been through so much and we don't need a player for him to be used again."
"aren't you one though?" yoongi said tilting his head and smiling smugly.

"not when it comes to him." jungkook spoke.

"i doubt that is not all." yoongi said and jungkook rolled his eyes, "stop."

yoongi rolled his eyes and walked out, " but just so you know. he's fucking cute." and that's what it took for jungkook to punch the wall and shoot it straight open.

•••

tae

i sparred with myself and kept training. in this field, you can't let your head down or everyone dies. that is why it is good not to trust too much or care too much, or else they might die on your watch. that's why i broke it off with jungkook and pushed away jimin.

i'm such a horrible person.

"what are you doing?" i heard a voice behind me and saw it was jimin when i threw the knife at the wall. "a little rusty?" jimin tilted his head and smirked as he grabbed the knife out of the wall. "no, i recognized your voice. just, making sure is all." taehyung spoke and put his knives on the table.

"you know, in this gang, knives are my territory?" jimin smiled and traced his fingers gently across the knives. "that's cool." tae said and put on some gloves. "i learned from the best." the blond looked at him and i immediately looked away.

i continued to punch the punching bag hard. i wanted to let all my anger out. this is what my training does. this is also what isolating your self does.

don't let people in.

another hit.

don't let people close to you.

another.

don't share your secrets.

one more.

don't let them find out.

then his hand wrist was grabbed by jimin. "the taehyung i know wouldn't let me just grab him." jimin said letting go of me. "what's wrong?" i let out a deep breath and took of my gloves, "it's nothing, jimin." he looked at me and tilted his head confused. he knew i was lying, "I've known you long enough to know when you are lying. now, what's wrong?"

"guys, we got a lead on the ghost." namjoon says on the loud speaker. jimin looked at me suspiciously before leaving the training room. i took something out of my pocket, a gun.

i put it back in and sighed, "four months. just four months."

~

a/n ; what could tae be hiding? and what is in four more months?