{0:33}

one chapter after this one left :)

~

"Remember to act like we don't know anything. Jeongguk walk in first and act like we don't know that Tae was working for their side." Namjoon speaks into their earpieces, "Got it?"

They all confirm into the earpieces. Walking into the warehouse was nervewacking to say the least but they acted like it wasn't. Taehyung walked behind Jeongguk into the warehouse with the rest of the gang.

Once they are all standing there, Jeongguk's jaw clenches as his father walks before them. "It's so nice to see you, Son." Jungyeon smiles at Jeongguk, "It seems like you brought your delinquent friends as well."

"Don't insult them like that. And I'm not your son." Jeongguk spits and Namjoon walks towards the younger to to place a hand on his shoulder.

"You know why we're here, Jungyeon." Namjoon speaks this time and his voice sends shivers down the bodies of the bodyguards standing next to Jeongguk's father.

"Of course I know. You want all your money back and supplies, right?" Jungyeon crosses his arms and smirks, "Cause' you just believe that we took all of it."

"Don't even begin to lie. You've wanted to destroy our gang since Jeongguk ran away from your home." Namjoon argues and that seemed to have ticked off the older man.

"He didn't fucking run away to you. You took him and messed up his brain!" Jungyeon's voice boomed and Hoseok flinched behind them.

"I ran away because you fucked me up because you're a crazy bastard who only ever cared for his money!" Jeongguk yells and everyone from the gang looks at him with sorry eyes.

They didn't want to think of Jeongguk's childhood and how it messed him up.

"I finally found a home and I'm not letting you take it away from me."

"You're so called home will be destroyed after you're all dead. We stole money from you and we'll hire as many people as we can to kill all of you. But, not you of course, you're staying with me in your rightful place." Jungyeon smirks and Jeongguk almost yells before a voice comes through sounding almost teasing to their skin that it sends goosebumps up their spine.

"Now, now Jungyeon, you shouldn't tell our entire plan to the enemy." Kihyeon smirks and turns to make eye contact with Taehyung who's pupils begin to dilate and his heartbeat becomes who quicker.

"Shut up, Kim."

"Wait, Kim?" Jimin asks and looks towards the man and looks to where the man is looking which leads him straight to Taehyung.