{0:09}

_

_

jin and taehyung walked in to the meeting area together. some of the gang members confused as to why, but they focused on why namjoon looked so stressed and worried. "joonie, is everything alright?" jin asked and some members were surprised by the nickname. taehyung smirked and crossed his arms at this.

"no, we have a problem." namjoon spoke, "a few days ago, when i sent tae on that mission to retrieve something, there was a third guy." taehyung's facade was broken down at this. he knew who the person he killed was. it was the best friend of his trainer his helper, park baekhyun. now was the time to finally ask how namjoon knew who he was.

"boss," tae called out not making eye contact. some members looked at him in suspicion. "yes, v?" namjoon asked. "park baekhyun. does that name sound familiar to you?" tae asked looking straight into namjoon's eyes.

"is this someone important to you, assassin?" yoongi asked leaning on the wall. he was holding a cigarette and blew out the smoke. "boss, i'll ask again. do you know this person?" taehyung said completely ignoring yoongi.

"yes. he's my cousin." namjoon said shocking everyone. taehyung just stood there in shock but it didn't show on his face. he was looking down while everyone tried to ask questions. but yoongi observed taehyung, the way he was frozen at the name and how hard it was to say it.

flashback

"good job, little assassin." baekhyun smiled and helped taehyung take down the punching bag. "sooner or later, you'll be able to defend yourself and me." baekhyun laughed and sat down. "careful, hyung." taehyung said as he helped baekhyun sit down with his broken leg.

"you know, taehyungie, one day you won't have to go through all that pain anymore. you'll be able to live a normal life.." baekhyun put his arm around taehyung. "i'm only 16 years old, hyung. please stop thinking about the future. there's nothing in store for me if i don't have anyone." taehyung sighed.

"you have me. plus, if you are willing to sign these adoption papers, maybe you will have be forever?" baekhyun asked showing him the papers. taehyung smiled so much that day and it never left his face.

until, he found out who baekhyun really was and what he has planned to do to him from the start.

end of flashback

"what's up, little assassin?" yoongi asked. taehyung snapped out of his gaze, "fill me in on the third guy and the mission. i-i have to be alone for a second.." he then walked away towards his guest room.

"go check on him, jungkook." jimin said not caring about yoongi's opinion cause of his face, "he needs someone right now." jungkook looked confused as eh reloaded his gun, "what do you mean, jiminie hyung?" jimin looked at jungkook. for some reason, jungkook knew what jimin was referring to and walked away towards the direction taehyung walked to.

~

a/n ; so, i'm debating on what to rewrite first/complete first so here's a poll. also, don't worry, love or lust will be updated every weekend.

• the art of a love triangle (taegikook)
• broken hearts (vmin)
• enemies (taekook)
option : complete love or lust first before these books