{0:13}

_

_

"you're such a fucking idiot." taehyung spoke as he started to stitch up yoongi. yoongi grabbed his hand and hissed, "watch it, pretty boy." the younger looked at him, "sorry for trying to help you."

"i didn't ask you too." yoongi rolled his eyes but cringed as taehyung finished the stitching. "take of your shirt fully, idiot." taehyung said grabbed the bandage. "what? want to see what's underneath?" yoongi smirked and trailed his fingers swiping them under tae's chin. "just do it."

yoongi took of his shirt revealing his many tattoos. he didn't have abs just a really defined and muscled body. the tattoos decorated that perfectly. taehyung didn't want to stare so long so he started to bandage him. once he was done he got yoongi's shirt and handed it to him. "do i get a thank you for saving your pretty ass?" yoongi teased.

taehyung rolled his eyes as he got up taking his stuff off of his bed. he took all the doctoring tools and put them away. "thanks." yoongi heard the 'thanks' it just wasn't enough for him.

"how about a reward?" yoongi spoke checking out taehyung's backside as he turned around and closed his closet. taehyung had a small petite waist and really perfect ass. yoongi licked his lips eyeing him up and down.

taehyung turned around crossing his arms. "put on your shirt." the assassin spoke and yoongi smirked. taehyung swiped his tongue over his lips making yoongi's dick twitch. "i need a reward, baby." yoongi smirked looking at taehyung with lustful eyes.

taehyung looked at him, he dropped his arms to his side. the assassin walked over to yoongi and sat on yoongi's lap. he put his legs on either side of his waist straddling him. he put his arms around his neck when he felt yoongi's hands on his lower back bring him closer.

their foreheads were together and their lips were inches apart. you could hear their heavy breathing throughout the entire room. both didn't know exactly what they were doing, they just focused on how one another would taste.

yoongi put his hands  under taehyung's shirt trailing his fingers on his lower back. taehyung shivered, "y-yoongi.."

the older smirked as their lips brushed against each other. yoongi pressed their lips together. taehyung kissed back deepening the kiss as he felt the older trail  his fingers on his back and hips.

their kisses were soft at first, most of them were sensual and the clicking of their lips could be heard throughout their room. yoongi swiped his tongue across taehyung's bottom lip and put his tattooed hand in taehyung's pants. he squeezed one of the boy's cheeks making him gasp letting yoongi have entrance. he devoured taehyung's lips and explored the boy's mouth. their tongues and teeth clashing against together.

the older had tasted like smoke from the cigarettes earlier. the younger had tasted like sugar and coffeee.

they fought for dominace. but yoongi had won. he nibbled on taehyung's bottom lip making him moan more. the two pulled away but not too far. their lips were still brushing against each other. yoongi took of taehyung's shirt revealing his beautiful tan skin.

yoongi had looked up to taehyung who had the same gaze. they were both filled with lust. yoongi grabbed taehyung's hair pulling on it and moving his head to the side. taehyung felt pain but pleasure as well. the older begin to bite on taehyung's neck sucking on it.

he heard taehyung's slight whimpers.

'fuck, this feels so good.'

he left trails of hickeys all over the boy's neck and collarbone. they grinded against each other groaning and moaning. "what are you doing, baby?" yoongi asked as he saw taehyung unbutton yoongi's pants. "showing you whose in control." taehyung spoke and kiss yoongi's collarbone. the assassin took of the older pants and threw them somewhere across the room.

"what about you?" yoongi asked kissing taehyung's collarbone and shoulder. the assassin stood up and took off his pants. he did it slowly to tease yoongi and finally took off his boxers. the older was loving the sight. he wanted to fuck taehyung since they first met.

the younger slipped off yoongi's boxers making the older growl. taehyung smirked and kneeled down licking at the tip. "no teasing, cutie." yoongi said and grabbed taehyung's hair. the older wasn't soft at all, he was sadistic as fuck so taehyung put his lips around yoongi and began sucking, he felt yoongi pulling his hair making him moan. it vibrated yoongi's member making him groan. "fuck, just like that baby. making your master feel so good." yoongi said and thrusted slightly into taehyung's mouth.

he had to remember this was his mouth not hole. but taehyung's mouth around him felt so good and he didn't know that the assassin was so experienced. taehyung bobbed his head up and down as yoongi thrusted faster into taehyung's mouth.

"making your master cum already." yoongi groaned. "fucking hurt me, let me feel pain and pleasure, master." taehyung moaned and continued to suck. sooner or later, yoongi had released into taehyung's mouth who swallowed it.

yoongi laid down on the bed and taehyung crawled on top of him. he let yoongi hold his hips as they made out. sucking on each other's tongue which yoongi mostly did and taehyung loved it. he bit on yoongi's bottom lip dragging it out. he pulled away and tried to get up but his stitches still hurt.

"you wanted your reward. he's your reward..." taehyung spoke.

~

a/n ; i repeat, power bottom taehyung. power bottom taehyung everyone.