{0:20}

*not proof read_

*not proof read
_

"head in." namjoon spoke through the earpiece. taehyunh, yoongi, and jungkook were the ones playing as the buyers. jimin was scoping out the area along with namjoon. they needed it not to be obvious but they also needed to be wary.

the three walked in and was faced with a security guard. "names, please." the three of them tried to keep a stoic face waiting for hoseok's answer. "make something up! um, do jugueon?"

"my name is park jugueon. these are my two body guards. you won't need to know their names." jungkook answered. "okay, weapons please." the security guard asked eyeing taehyung and yoongi.

jungkook put his weapon on the guy's plate filled with other weapons. the three began to walk inside but jungkook was pushed with a hand to his chest. "excuse me, but you look familiar. who do you work for?" the man asked looking up and down. jungkook was gonna say something but yoongi went up. "someone who's even scarier than your boss, sir."

jungkook and taehyung stared at yoongi. "and he doesn't like to be kept waiting." yoongi replied looking down at the man. he looked intimidating to both taehyung and jungkook.

"i like this guy." the man said and now that taehyung and jungkook got a good look at him, their thoughts went wild.

'why does he look familiar?' taehyung asked himself. 'are you fucking kidding me?!' jungkook rolled his eyes.

"my name is jeon jungyeon." the man said and yoongi nodded walking in. taehyung and jungkook's eyes widened but before the man could see them they were already in.

"wait a minute, isn't that your dad?" jimin asked through the earpiece. yoongi looked at how taehyung seemed uncomfortable as they stood in the crowd of buyers. "i have no idea why he is here." jungkook replied in the earpiece.

"i hope he doesn't recognize us." taehyung answered. "he almost did but i saved your asses." yoongi said making taehyung roll his eyes. "don't roll your eyes at me, cutie." taehyung was about to say something before they heard namjoon whisper yell in the earpiece, "pay attention!"

they looked to the seller at the top of the stage. one of the assistants took off a blanket from a crate. the crate consisted of many different cases of drugs. methane, canabis, cocaine, amphetamine, nitrites, ecstasy, LSD, and magic mushrooms.

"in the drug world, many gangs have loved these drugs. they give you the time of your life and will be a hit at parties. plus, they are also high in money." the auctioneer said. "do you i hear one hundred k?!"