{0:34}

last chapter :)

~

"We finally have everything back now." Namjoon annouced to all the member sitting around the table.

"That's great, Joon. Now we can finally go back to working." Jimin says happily.

"Actually, I do have something to tell you before you go on your ways." Namjoon starts and he looks to Jin who stands next to him.

The two of them hold hands and smile at each other before facing everyone else who looks at them with curious eyes.

"Jin and I have been dating for two years."  Namjoon starts and looks to Jin to continue.

"We were sorry to hide it from all of you but we thought if you knew then it would become a burden to the team. We decided to hide it so that it wouldn't but when I almost died..." He looks to Taehyung who flinches at the reminder, "We figured it was time since it became obvious from that point on."

Jimin nods but he doesn't care about them right now. All he cares about is the hacker next to him. He stands closer to him ans holds his hand and he smiles back at Hoseok who smiles at him to. The older mouths a 'thank you' to him and his heart almost bursts.

"I'm glad you finally told us." Hoseok speaks this time and smiles at Namjoon who smiles back at him.

He may not have been able to tell his feelings to him before but he's happy that he is happy and has found someone that does that for him. Even if that person isn't him.

"Actually... we want to say something as well." Yoongi annouces and everyone looks to them.

Taehyung smiles looking at Yoongi and holding his arm, "We're dating as well and we're taking things slow since we've never really been in love before."

Yoongi nods and looks to his friends, "We're trying with each other but we hope it doesn't become a burden to you guys. Especially you, Gguk."

Everyone looks to the younger who's expression is emotionless but once he's addressed, he smiles weakly, "I will admit that I do still love Taehyung."

Taehyung flinches at that but Yoongi holds him tighter around the waist.

"But I'll get over him. It hurts seeing you two together but I really just wanted Taehyung to be happy especially since I couldn't give him that." Jeongguk speaks sadly and Tae gives him a sad smile.

"Thank you, Gguk."

"Maybe we all need a break after what happened." Jimin speaks up, "I do have that job in Japan. I can take Hoseok and Jeongguk with me. It's only for a year."

"Yeah, you'll get a lot of money from it as well." Namjoon nods jn affirmation, "Okay. They can go with you."

"Yeah. I think Hobi hyung and I need it." Jeongguk says and he doesn't mention how both of them suffered from getting their heart broken.

Maybe they just needed a fresh start especially since Jeongguk still won't talk about what happened witj his father. This trip will be good for them.

"We'll miss you." Taehyung smiles, "I'm thankful to all of you for giving me a family."

"We're thankful to you for completing out family, Tae." Namjoon smiles at his brother, "And I'm hoping you'll forgive me for what I did."

"If I was in your shoes then Joonie hyung, I would've done the same." Taehyung smiles back and he tried to ignore the gazes on him when Yoongi kisses his cheek.

"Remember, we're family. Nothing's ever going to change that." Jin declares and everyone nods.

After everything that they've been through, they were definitely family. They all were lonely before they met each other and suffered horrible pasts but they found solace in each other. They were happier together and found where they belonged.

Taehyung realized that from Yoongi and Jeongguk's story. This gang gave them a home especially since they were running away from their own pasts. This gang helped to give them a place to stop running. And Taehyung not only found that home, but he learned how to fall in love.

He learned that through Yoongi. He learned that through loving Yoongi after everything and it scared him. Terrified him even that he wanted to push all these feelings away but he didn't want to. He didn't want to once he saw how much Yoongi loved him too.

Once everyone had left the room, he feels Yoongi turn him towards him and the lips of the elder on his. They kiss passionately and with so much love. Their tongues and lips dancing together and the little whimpers that Tae let our when Yoongi bit his lip.

He was happy and he couldn't be more happy than he was right now. He would get his mother back tomorrow and be finally free from Baekhyun and his father. He would be in Yoongi's arms where he could fall in love with him and experience what it is like to have a family.

He was happy.

~

a/n: so this is the end! i hope you guys enjoyed this book as much as i dod writing it. it really took me a long time to write it (two years to be exact lol) as it was a genre that i don't have that much experience writing. but it was a really fun adventure and i'm glad so many people liked it!!

p.s. might do an epilogue in the future and have some taegi smut for the last time so  tell me if you guys want that! thank you for all the love and support and pls check out my twitter when you have a chance!!

twt: @moonntete