{0:23}

~

~

"Look who finally decided to get off his ass." Taehyung lifted his head up to the voice. He saw Jungkook's stand with arms crossed smirking at him. "I was wondering when you'd be able to break out. Thought you lost your touch." Jungyeon smirked.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Taehyung asked grabbing a gun he had slipped off the guard from earlier. "Don't bother. I know about you and who you're working with." Jungyeon said and Tae's hands unclenched the gun.

'How the fuck does Jungkook's dad know? And is he even sure?'

"I know Byun." The latter smiled like he had all the power, and the leverage. "And I know what mission he has assigned to you." Taehyung's fist clenched instead now. His knuckles turning white. He did not like it when others had the advantage over him. Why was his boss even working with him?

"I'll tell every single one of them what you are doing here and who you stand for." Jungyeon put his arms down walking forwards and the assassin straightened his back. "But if you agree to kill someone for me, then we might be able to forget about me blowing your mission for you. Like thin air."

'I hate this guy so much. How the fuck did Jungkook live with him for most of his life?'

"Be careful with your words, Jeon. I work for Byun and I take orders from him only." Taehyung spoke relaxing a bit. He was not the same old Taehyung who let this asshole push him around back them and destroy the only relationship he'd ever been in.

"What if I told you I ran this by your boss?" Jungyeon said, "And what if he said yes to it, ordering you to be able to follow that command?"

"Then," Taehyung breathed closely his eyes. The only soft spot he ever had was his past and the man who had caused a lot of his hardships was right in front of him. "I will do what I'm ordered to."

"Perfect. I knew I was right to never trust you. Betraying the only person you ever loved." Jungyeon smirked and crossed his arms.

"You don't know me."

~

"Follow the cobblestone path." Jungkook directed and walked along it with Yoongi and Jimin. "It's not far from here. He used to take me here when I was a kid."

"He took you to a warehouse?" Yoongi asked looking at Jungkook dumb founded. "This isn't just a warehouse, stupid. It's where guns are made. I was 11 and he already knew that I had a knack for weapons. Although mother would never allow it." Jimin laughed at that and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Thanks for the blast from the past but we really need to get going. Taehyung is still trapped." Yoongi pointed out. "Doubt it. If I knew Tae, he has a knack for escaping." Jimin scouts the entire, eyeing for anyone to cause them trouble.

"Then why hasn't he escaped yet?"

"That I would like to know." Jungkook replied. Jimin turns to look at the guys still crouched down near the fence. He sees that there's a body at the back of the building. Someone who has probably been thrown there. He didn't remember what Jungkook's dad had owned for his company, but he didn't know that he was a killer. But he did know the guy would do anything for Jungkook to be like him.

"Look over there." Yoongi points to the entrance and they say small slim figure wearing a hoodie and walking out with a gun in his boot and a knife in one of his hands. They looked to see if they can put a face to them but got distracted from static in their earpieces.

The next thing they heard is a voice, "Any sign of Taehyung?" It was Namjoon. "No, sir. But there's a guy who oddly has the same body shape as our assassin." Yoongi replied.

While watching they saw that the guy in the hoodie picked up his gun shooting anyone who came through the door. They saw how he fought the guys that came out from the sides after him.

But they caught his hood that fell off and they knew it was Taehyung. Getting up from their positions, they climbed the fences jumping off them and running towards the entrance.

-
sorry for the slow updates. just trying to make the writing as enjoyable as i can :)