{0:16}

_

_

the sounds of chains being rustled and broken through echoed throughout the room. "GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" the hostage yelled. jungkook just watched the guy. taehyung kneeled down in front of him smirking slightly, "why would we do that?" jungkook loaded his gun, "i wanna shoot him."

"jungkook, don't." taehyung said raising his hand up to stop the younger. "we need answers. i need answers." taehyung bringing his gaze to the hostage, "and you're gonna give me them.."

"what if i don't?" The hostage smirked with a bit of a chuckle at the end. "then, my friend here will shoot you where ever he likes." taehyung smiled back making the other guy change.

"now, tell me. what's your name?" taehyung asked. "joonsung." the hostage mumbled. "great, who sent you?" taehyung knew the answer already but he wanted to make sure. "someone much scarier than you and this rabbit toothed guy." joonsung smugly said.

"this "rabbit toothed guy" can blow your knee open if you don't shut the fuck up." jungkook said growling at the end. taehyung put his hand on his shoulder comforting him. but, all the gunman could see was the marks all over taehyung's neck.

"anyways, i'll ask again. who the fuck-

"TAEHYUNG!" jungkook yelled and taehyung looked at him confused. "where did those marks on your neck come from?!" the younger said a bit angry. "can we not talk about this right now, jungkook?" taehyung asked getting mad at the other for doing this in front of the fucking hostage.

"yeah, did you get fucked last night, cutie? so much for the scary assassin figure i had in mind." joonsung sighed, "but i wouldn't mind fucking you too, you seem like a babe.."

jungkook immediately shot his stomach. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" joonsung yelled loudly in pain. "what the heck, jungkook?! we haven't even gotten any answers from him!" the assassin yelled. "i don't give two shits about answers! i want to know who the fuck left those digusting hickeys on your neck!" jungkook yelled loudly and taehyung smacked him hard on the cheek.

"pull yourself together." taehyung hissed trying to avoid the question. "t-tae, was it yoongi?" jungkook rubbed his cheek gently after the boy slapped him.

"can you not do this right now?" taehyung pleaded and jungkook sighed.

"joonsung..?" taehyung said to the guy who was bleeding out. "what?!" he yelled in pain. "the guy you work for, did he go buy the name byun baekhyun?" taehyung asked.

"yes, he said that his code name was something else but he went by that! now please let me go before i fucking die." joonsung yelled in pain. but jungkook shot his head and the guy lay limp on the ground.

the room echoed with that last gunshot before taehyung left the room.

jungkook followed after him grabbing his wrist before he could leave. "what?!" the assassin yelled. "you let yoongi hyung do that to you?" jungkook asked. taehyung rolled his eyes, "why is it such a big deal?!"

"cause, hyung!"

"cause what?!"

jungkook knew his heart was shattering but he didn't want the assassin to know. "cause you don't know him like i do! he likes to play and he doesn't do relationships!" the younger yelled and the older grabbed his wrist harshly, "who said i was looking for a relationship?"

"then what was-

"it's none of your business but if you must know, it didn't mean anything. okay?" taehyung looked like he was begging and he didn't know this but, deep down in his heart he didn't want what he was saying to be true.

"okay.."

"good." the assassin left the room.

~

a/n ; *insert sad weeb face here*