{0:17}

_

_

"you should really learn to cover these..." jimin spoke putting some concealer on taehyung's neck. "i don't have makeup lying around somewhere, jimin." the assassin said feeling the cold liquid on his skin spread. he got goosebumps all over his body from the coldness.

"can i ask.. who made these?" jimin tried not to make it awkward. this entire time after taehyung left jungkook to deal with his shit from finding out, he went to jimin and he knew that the younger was good with makeup and disguises. so, he asked him to help cover up his marks on his neck. he tried to play it out as bruises but jimin knew that they weren't just ordinary. he saw the bites as well and they were fresh.

last time jimin check it was only the middle of the day and taehyung had been inside. "i told you. they are just bruises i got from fighting." the assassin played it off and put on his hoodie. "tae, you don't play me as a fool, right?" jimin asked cleaning his stuff up, "cause' you were the one who taught me about bruises. you told me that i should know this stuff just in case. i studied it for you for years. i know my bruises, taehyungie."

"those aren't just from a fight. there's some around your neck which means someone choked you. another thing is some are fresh and a few of them that still remain, from what i see, look like a hickey." the older explained, "stop lying to me, taehyungie."

"c-can you like stop calling me that?" taehyung yelled a little which the latter didn't expect at all.

"why? it's your nickname from-

"from a long fucking time ago! okay? things changed, i've changed. i'm not the same taehyungie you met in middle school and i'm certainly not the same taehyungie jungkook fell in love with in highschool!" the assassin finally had spilled his feelings out. he had some stray tears on his cheeks and wiped them quickly.

"well, then tell me who you are! if you aren't him, then who are you?" jimin asked flailing his arms around. he saw the hurt in taehyung's eyes, he saw how lost they looked. he knew whatever taehyung had said was true.

'i'm not the same damn person you met back in daegu.'

"i-i don't know..."

"where is taehyung?" jimin asks making his breathe hitch.

"h-he's dead..." taehyung finally answered, "along with his feelings." the assassin then walked out shoving past jimin.

'what the actual fuck...?'

•••