{0:12}

_

_

"okay, go through the door on the right. there should be some stairs leading to a corridor." hoseok instructed the two. taehyung had his gun out, mask up, and hood up. yoongi has his mask on and a black bucket hat. jungkook and jimin were situated at the entrance of the builidimg replacing the guards they killed.

jin was scared for this mission. mostly because it was at the base of one of their biggest enemies. he had a gut feeling something, anythung at all, would go wrong. he just didn't know what it was.

taehyung and yoongi made it up the stairs. hoseok instructed them to go on the far door on the right. taehyung shot the lock open and the two were inside. as yoongi got to work on the computer, taehyung put his gum back in watching out.

"okay, jungkook and jimin, they're in. all you have to do is keep lookout." namjoon said. "yes, boss." jungkook answered. he still felt skeptical about taehyung and yoongi in the same room, alone. he didn't like it one bit for some reason.

nonetheless, yoongi was hacking away. "what the fuck?!" the arsonist yelled hitting the keyboard. taehyung looked at him, "what's wrong?" yoongi rolled his eyes, "in order to hack in and take control of their database, i need to have a number password only know to the owner."

"Who's the owner?" taehyung asked. "someone named byun bacon." yoongi answered. he saw the facial features of taehyung changed. the assassin looked sad, he sighed. he put leaned into the keyboard. he was oddly close to yoongi who noticed the warmth when he wasn't looking. he didn't know what taehyung was doing.

the younger typed in six numbers on the keyboard. the password worked when yoongi saw the computer open. "how did you?" yoongi asked. taehyung sighed, "secrets are not all meant to be told."

yoongi wasted no time and hacked in. "i did it." yoongi spoke into the earpiece. "alright, head out now."

yoongi turned of his earpiece looking up to taehyung was still looked depressed at the computer screen. he didn't know who was the guy on the profile picture but it seems as though the assassin had known. the assassin looked down trailing his gaze over to yoonfi's tattoos. he trailed his fingers across them until yoongi grabbed his wrist. "what are you doing?" yoongi asked. the two were so close once again.

taehyung's heart was beating making his heavy breathing heard. "nervous?" yoongi smirked liking playing with the boy.

"guys i said fucking get out of there now!" namjoon yelled before the two could do anything else. they got out of the room and ran down the corridor. the door at the end was locked so yoongi kicked it open. they found a guy there. he was gonna punch yoongi until he fought back. he kicked the guy in the stomach making him topple to the ground.

the two ran as fast as they could but they didn't hear the backup coming.

bang!

taehyung was about to get shot but yoongi pushed him out of the way. the older had a bullet in his stomach and he fell to the ground. "yoongi hyung!" taehyung yelled before shooting everyone and covering yoongi. once everyone was dead he put yoongi's arm over his shoulder and tried carrying him to the van.

"you should've just left me there. so we don't have to take so much time." yoongi rasped. his hand was on his stomach full of blood. taehyung rolled his eyes and grabbed the older's jacket putting it on the wound as they entered the van. "you shouldn't have saved me then."

•••

"fucking shit.." yoongi was in pain. jin came with some wipes and bandages. "keep pressure on his wound, taehyung." the assassin nodded at jin's order. "we should have been there." jungkook huffed lookinh at taehyung in worry as he brought yoongi somewhere to treat his wounds.

"well, we got what we needed." namjoon said. "are you fucking serious, joon? is that all you fucking care about?" jin yelled looking up to the boss. everyone saw how jin was so angry. no one knew their hyung could be this way. "what is the problem, jin hyung?" namjoon asked not seeming to care.

"i know this is your fucking job. but you have got to stop putting all of us in danger and start caring." jin yelled. "you're one to talk, you don't even go out into the field."

"well, i actually care about their well beings. i tend to them and help them heal from the injuries you put upon them!" jin got really annoyed, "you just sit on your ass and watch over hoseok who fucking stresses over the fact he can't find what YOU need!"

"this is the crime world, jin. welcome to our fucking gang." namjoon fought back. the air was silent and the  (couple) looked at each other. it was quiet and no one knew what to say. "you're pure utter shit." jin growled and walked out of the meeting room.

the rest of the gang members left the boss alone as he punched the table hard.

~

a/n ; "for a leader, you sure are shit at leading your team if they get hurt left and right." - jin's line before i changed it to the last one.