{0:11}

_

_

"okay, hoseok and i have searched the database using the drive we got from the other day." namjoon explained, "so far, we haven't had a need for a mission in awhile but with the news of park baekhyun being spotted, we have to keep our eyes open. every gang wants to be of high rank and be feared. they are gonna come after us whether we like it or not.

"adding on to what boss said, another one of our 'enemies' has gathered up an entire gang of allies to defeat us. we spotted some commotion coming from here through our satellites that namjoon and i created." hoseok added. "so, what do we need to do boss?" jimin asked tossing a gun to jungkook who put some ammo into it. "actually, there is a particular skill set i need for the main part of this mission. everyone else will be on standby and lookout so they don't get attacked."

"who, boss?" hoseok asked. "taehyung and yoongi, of course." namjoon smiled and the two nodded but the main part was how they glanced at eachother. taehyung looked at the arsonist next to him after sharpening his knife. he didn't know if he was ready to work with someone else. he didn't want to be relying on someone else. he didn't want to spend anytime with anyone else.

"why do they have to work with each other?!" jungkook asked almost sounding panicked. "yoongi is good with computers and hoseok and i can't be there since we are on standby if anything goes wrong. taehyung will be able to protect him and distract someone if needed." namjoon asked.

"bu-"are we ready for this mission, jeon?" namjoon asked sternly. jungkook sighed, "yes, boss." namjoon rolled his eyes, "then let's go."

everyone left the meeting room. jungkook looked at the two who stood in the meetimg room not saying anything. it was like watching two people who were probably in love. even if it hurt jungkook's heart and he didn't know if he coukd trust yoongi with taehyung's heart, he had to get ready for this mission.

he left the room leaving the two opposites.

yoongi didn't let it get to his mind, he started to prepare his guns. he reloaded all of them and taehyung just watched him. he watched the way how careful the older was, how quiet he was, how he acted like he had been doing this for years. maybe, he actually has been doing this for years?

"how long.." taehyung's voice echoed through the room, "have you been in this gang?" yoongi didn't answer at first, he just glanced at taehyung before returning to grabbing his lighter, "nine years." taehyung almost choked. "what? a bit surprised?" yoongi asked and pulled up his sleeves revealing some tattoos. taehyung looked at them, he didn't notice so much about yoongi. well,  maybe just a little bit.

he saw some lead up to his neck and on his chest from how it was exposed. the assassin snapped out of his gaze as the arsonist lit a cigarette. he placed the cancer stick in his mouth inhaling the smoke. "nine years, how long have you known namjin?" taehyung asked.

"namjin..?" yoongi said chuckling a bit at the end. the assassin just nodded, smiling a bit. "i met them when i was fifteen, they basically were my parents." yoongi answered. taehyung didn't know how long that was but if yoongi could them his parents, he must've really trusted them. this made him feel bad about riling about jin earlier.

'i'm a horrible person.'

"what about you, cutie?" yoongi asked smirking at the nickname he gave the assassin. taehyung blushed a bit but tried to keep his exterior. "nothing, i don't like people to know much about my past." yoongi hummed he blew out some smoke triggering taehyung's senses, "seems like you don't have a problem with jungkook knowing.."

"you heard that?" taehyung asked putting on some fingerless gloves. "i heard everything." yoongi said looking at taehyung. the two kept that stare for awhile. they just saw through each other. the entire conversation felt so comfortable but awkward. yoongi took the cigarette out of his mouth, he put it in between his fingers looking at taehyung.

"you know, i like talking to you, assassin." yoongi said. "i like talking to you, pervert." taehyung laughed and the arsonist rolled his eyes, "why am i the pervert?" the assassin laughed at yoongi's offended face, "cause, jin hyung told me all about your tiny crush on me." the arsonist rolled his eyes, "i don't have a crush on you." taehyung laughed slightly, "whatever you say, pervert."

"shut up, brat." yoongi rolled his eyes. "i'm not a brat, asshole."

"brat."

"dick."

"kid."

"ass."

"dipshit."

"idiot."

"seriously? idiot?" yoongi laughed. taehyung rolled his eyes, "it's all i could come up with!" the laughter died down after awhile. they didn't want to tell each other that this, this right here. it was something they both hadn't felt in a long while.

comfort.

"here." yoongi handed taehyung his cigarette, "what about it?" the older rolled his eyes, "looks like you need it since i asked you about your past." the younger sighed giving in. he took the cigarette. yoongi saw how his gaze just lingers.

the arsonist trailed his fingers acrossed the boy's jaw. "h-hyung.." taehyung breathed hitched when he felt yoongi come closer. "you know something, you've intrigued me since you came here." taehyung felt yoongi's deep voice ring in his ears. this was yoongi, spontaneous but dark and mysterious. what was up with this guy?

yoongi held taehyung's chin to face him. the two stared again like before. it was intense, for sure. but, the fact they were inches from each other, threw taehyung off. yoongi had slept with a lot of people, but he had got to admit that taehyung is gorgeous.

the assassin breathed in, he saw yoongi's eyes drop down to his lips. they both inched closer until,

"taehyung and yoongi. we need the both of you here now, i hope you are ready." namjoon said through their speakers.

yoongi smirked, he grabbed the cigarette out of taehyung's mouth and inhaled some smoke. taehyung just watched yoongi and his tattoos. he wanted more of the warmth earlier, he wanted to be touched again by yoongi. but the older, smirked and exhaled the smoke and threw the cigarette away. "see you there, cutie." he said before leaving. taehyung followed after him.

'what the fuck was that? what am i doing?'

~

a/n ; smut coming soon because this story is nsfw and you can't stop me.