{0:01}

—

"kook, shoot now." yoongi directed as he turned a corner in the vehicle. the ravenette popped his head out of the window and turned back. he began to shoot at the gray vehicle chasing after them. he aimed towards the tires and soon the car was flying back.

"turn left, yoongs. we're here." hoseok said through the earpiece in yoongi and jungkook's ears. yoongi did as told and turned left. jungkook saw the car flip over and went inside. he closed the window and when the car came to a halt, he got out. yoongi grabbed the bag of money and weapons in the trunk and went inside the van with jungkook.

jimin grabbed the bag and handed it to namjoon while jin began to drive the vehicle. "just enough money." namjoon nodded, "good work, guys." yoongi nodded and so did jungkook. "guys, this is our last robbery mission. the other gangs have gotten stronger and want to overthrow us." namjoon explained, "we don't have enough weapons to defend our base and ourselves. we need allies.

"what do you mean, joon?" yoongi asks sitting back in the corner and flipping his gun in his right hand.

"hoseok, explain to these idiots." namjoon rolled his eyes. "what boss is trying to say is, there is a certain person who can help us defeat these gangs from the inside." hoseok explained and searched something up on his computer. he turned it around and showed the boys.

"who is this?" jungkook asked, "v the assassin?"

"if he is such a great assassin, why is he so easily searched up on namjoon's created database?" yoongi asked rolling his eyes at the boy on the computer. but, he had got to admit that the assassin was cute. "that is cause only namjoon, jungkook, and jimin know who he is.

"what?" jimin said as he finished sharpening his knifes. he turned the the red haired boy with the computer. trying not to be awkward while speaking to him, "w-what do you mean i know him?" jimim asked.

"this.. is kim taehyung." hoseok changed the picture from the guy in a mask and hood to the same guy but with grey hair, earrings, blue perfect eyes, pink lips, red silk shirt, blank jeans, and perfect jawline. "our taehyung?" jimin asked and hoseok nodded.

"how do you know that 'skilled' assassin?" yoongi said raising his fingers up and down as he said skilled. seems like the guy just liked playing to yoongi.

"trust me, hyung." jungkook said, "taehyung is skilled." jimin agreed, "i missed him so much though." the guns dealer nodded with the melee combatter.

"he's too elegant and perfect for that type of shit." yoongi commented. jin raised his eyebrows while still driving. he chuckled, "seems like our cold arsonist has a little crush." everyone in the car laughed. "oh, please. yes, i will admit the guy is beautiful." yoongi rolled his eyes, "however, i'm not into him like that."

"who would be into you anyways?" jimin pointed out and yoongi glared at him. "go stick it up your ass, jimin." yoongi scoffed making everyone laugh at the normal banters of their gang. "tae has suffered through too many, sadistic fuck. don't lie to us with that shit." jungkook rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"enough with your petty fighting. this assassin will be introduced to us tomorrow. i better see all of you guys on your best behavior." jin explains, "or else you little shits won't get nothing for dinner."

everyone groaned at this.

-

a/n ; how is it so far? there is gonna be some crack, drama, angst, and fluff so you get the whole package with this.