{0:08}

_

_

"tae..?" jimin called out and entered the boy's room. he entered with namjoon's master key again because he knew that the assassin wouldn't let anyone in. but, when he had got inside of the room, there was no one to be seen not even a gray haired male.

jimin walked in and saw that tae had left his phone on the bed. the blonde haired male decided against invading privacy while eyeing the phone. however, the assassin had been so distant and when missions were over, he would either be training or looking at that small device.

'i really shouldn't. i don't want him to get mad at me. he's really scary when he's mad.'

the blond haired male walked closer to the phone on the bed until it started ringing. he grabbed the device and read the caller id. "boss?" jimin read, "i didn't know that namjoon had already put it his number with tae."

the call had past and without knowing it, jimin had got curious and started to look at the contact of namjoon's. when he looked over the number, he did not recognize that even if he had namjoon's number in his phone. this made him confused so he took out his on cellular phone and compared the numbers.

'this is a totally different number. but, that area code is not in seoul? it's in daegu. didn't tae say he was from there? AS WELL AS YOONGI?! what is going on?'

jimim got really confused. he hovered his thumb over the call button wanting to get some answers. but, right when he was about to press it, he heard a deep voice behind me. "what the hell are you doing with my phone?!" tae yelled and jimin turned around quickly.

he looked at tae's phone in his hands and smiled sheepishly, "i.. uh.. i didn't do anything!" with that, he got rid of the tab open and threw tae's phone onto the bed. he scurried out of the room leaving the assassin dumbfounded.

'wait a minute. shit, did boss call while he was here?! hopefully he didn't see the number or else this whole mission is screwed!'

the assassin grabbed his phone and saw no signs of checking contacts or any thing. he was glad for that. this mission was far from over and it didn't just start with them.

•••

he laid his knives out across the table. he looked at each one making sure they were in perfect shape. he grabbed one of the knives and sat down on the stool in front of the table. he began to sharpen it, all of his thoughts focusing solely on the knives. he tried not to think about everything that had been going on.

he tried not to think about the mission he was given or getting closer to any of the members. but, his "boss" just had to choose the gang with people he spent his childhood with. before everything went downhill, he actually had a nice life and spent it with jimin and jungkook.

"v?" a voice from behind tae snapped his head out of his thoughts making him put a knive towards the intruder's neck. "v, it's just me." jin sassed and tae calmed down putting the knive back on the table. "what are you doing here?" tae said trying to clean up. "yoongi made it a proposition that i should check on your cut." jin explained taking out some water and a newly fresh bandage.

"i'm perfectly fine. also, tell yoongi hyung i don't need anyone looking after me." taehyung turned his back to jin and put his knives away. "he took a liking to you. it's obvious." another thing that was obvious was the way that taehyung looked away at jin's sentence. "but, i just wanna fix it before it gets infected or anything." jin said crossing his arms. "fine, whatever." the assassin pulled up his sleeve and put it in jin's hands.

"you know, there are a lot of unsolved mysteries in this gang." jin started, tae really didn't want to start a conversation so he pretended as though he was listening, "a lot of secrets being kept from one another." tae felt jin start to bandage his wrist.

"where did you guys go? when we.. went to get out of the alley. it still bugs me about what happened the other day. namjoon won't tell me anything, as usual." jin spoke grabbing a clip to close the bandage. "what do you mean?"

"you and yoongi."

"what?"

"you guys jumped off a building and were gone for a few minutes, alone." jin explained. tae looked away and pulled his sleeve back up. "thank you for taking care of my cut. but, he just found me." the assassin said. "where were you..? did namjoon put you up to this?" jin seemed intrigued and curious. "jesus christ, i told him he shouldn't put anymore members in danger. he could be so difficult this time." jin talked really fast and looked really worried.

"what's your relationship with him?" tae said not thinking. but, when he saw jin jump and looked at him all panicked, he knew something was up. "what are you talking about?!" the assassin stood up and got closer to the doctor. he touched his cheek, "flushed." then he touched his eyes, "wide.." And then finally put his hand on his chest, specifically where his heart was. "beating rapidly."

jin took tae's hand away, "d-don't touch me.." the assassin smirked and tilted his head, "you're in love with him, aren't you?" jin let go and tried to leave the room but the assassin continued, "you seem to care about him very very much. you're not very good at hiding it.."

"of course, i care about him. he is our boss, our leader." jin said. "i'm sure he is that to you." tae crossed his arms. he smirked and then laughed a little creepy-like, "what happens when members find out..? that you have been lying?"

"they won't."

"you don't know that.." Tae smiled. "no, they won't! and even if they do, i don't give a shit if they disapprove!" jin got angry and went to tae grabbing his collar. before both of them could do anything, namjoon went on the loud speaker.

"everyone, i need you all in the meeting room right now."

~

a/n ; so, i was trying to write that as tense as possible but, then again, i'm not really experienced in this sort of writing. but, i am trying my best to make it good for you all. anyways, why was tae like that? if you read the profiles, namjin hasn't revealed themselves to the members so who knows what will happen. :)