{0:32}

~

~

"What exactly is this plan of yours?" Namjoon asks curiously.

"Well, there isn't much we can do because it seems that they've always been one step ahead of us." Yoongi starts, "But now that we know something they don't, we can twist it. Pretend that we don't know about Taehyung."

"That sounds like a good idea." Jimin chimes in, "It will also protect Tae in the process."

Taehyung ignores the glares that are still on him. He knows that he is going to have to re-earn their trust again after what he did. He knows that he may never have the same close friendship with Jeongguk again and Jin might never even look at him. But he did it of his own will even if it was for his mother, he still deserved the blame. He wasn't going to sugarcoat any of it.

"I think we should meet with Gguk's father. He is the closest person we know to the big mafia bosses and gangs in the area. I think we might be able to get his help especially with Gguk on our side." Yoongi explains.

"Yeah, I think so too." Hosek finally talks after staying silent for awhile.

"My father will most likely want to help us for me." Jeongguk states.

"Actually..." Taehyung interrupts their conversation.

Everyone looks at him now. They don't know what he knows and he may have told them all of it but there was some things he forgot to mention. Like how Baekhyun wasn't the only person he was working for.

"Your father, Jeongguk, he's the one who ordered me to kill Jin." Taehyung reveals and everyone's eyes look towards each other.

"That fucking bastard." Jeongguk curses, "I can't believe he would take the chance to ruin the only thing good in my life!"

"But, why?"

"He said he wanted to get revenge on you guys for stealing Jeongguk away from him. From turning him into his good son to what he is now." Tae explains and Namjoon sighs.

"I'm sorry for blaming it all on you, Tae. Is there anything else that you need to tell us?" Namjoon asks the younger just to make sure. "No, that's all." He replied back.

"Well, we will stick with Yoongi's plan anyways." Namjoon decides, "I think that Mr. Jeon will be very pleased to at least meet his son again. Hoseok arrange a meeting for us at one of the protected warehouses."

"Yes, boss." Hoseok nods and Jimin goes to get some papers to go and help the other.

"I hope he agrees to meet with you guys." Taehyung pondered.