{0:24}

~

~

The assassin looks up, seeing the people who have been searching for him. He sighs, knowing full well he'll have to keep lying for a long time. It wasn't his choice, or else someone would have their life taken away.

'Just have to follow orders. It doesn't matter anymore.'

"Taehyung?" Jimin is the first one to speak, "You escaped..."

"Yeah, I did." Taehyung replies, "It wasn't hard. The guard was really bad at combat." The assassin smiles and he catches Yoongi looking him with arms crossed. He looked as though he didn't want to make it obvious. He didn't want to make it obvious he cared for someone.

"Let's get out of here." Jungkook suggests trying to break the intense gazes Taehyung and Yoongi had on each other, "I don't know about you, but I really don't want to see my dad again."

"Me too." Taehyung nods and the four run towards the entrance. Escaping the warehouse, but Jungkook and Yoongi couldn't help but feel uneasy.

Of course, they expected Taehyung to escape but it was just too easy. It made them feel like something was wrong. That they were missing something. Little did they know, they didn't realize a lot of things.

'It was all too easy. But we got Tae back. That's good, right?'

-
During Tae's Escape
Somewhere in Seoul

"Can't believe it, boss." Minsun spoke with his eyes shining and looking at his said boss with admiration. He breathed in deeply, "We've got a world-famous assassin who is the hardest person to track down or even find on our side. Isn't this amazing?"

"It's stupid and naive."

"What?" Minsun asks curiously when his boss hit his desk with anger.

"It wasn't your call to make, Jungyeon." The boss said roughly and glaring at the said man who was sitting on the chair near the fireplace. The man smirked while holding his cane and standing up.

"But I got what you wanted right? To set the knight on the chess board and ready to move." Jungyeon spoke with a mischievous smile displayed on  his face.

"He was fine where we had him." The boss yelled, "If anything, you could've raised suspicions and blown his cover loosing our upper hand!"

"Oh, Kiyeon... this is just the beginning. Trust me, we still have the upper hand." Jungyeon spoke standing up straight and tall, "Your little assassin has a bigger plan now with a broad spectrum. Not only do we take out the biggest and most powerful gang, we take out their allies. No one will be able to stop us from achieving the higher goal."

"I want them dead. All of them." Kiyeon seethed glaring at the ravenette old man.

"And they will be. Patience is the key, Kim." Jungyeon winked and walked out with Minsun trailing behind.

Kiyeon huffed once they left and sat in his chair. He looked at the picture on his desk. It was a picture of a beautiful young woman with a boy. He grabbed the picture throwing it on the ground and what came out of it was a wedding ring.

"I'm gonna kill them. All of them."

BTS HQ
Taehyung's Room

Staring at the window and thinking about what he had to endure. Thinking about the past and what brought him to the present. It wasn't normal for a 17 year old boy to be brought into this world. He was married at fucking 21 ans divorced at the same age. He became an assassin at 22 and his life is just turned upside down.

The things that happened to him were not something a 22 year old would have to endure or want to. But where he went, it was kill or be killed. Guess which one he chose?

"Hey." Taehyung's head turned towards the voice seeing Namjoon closing the door and locking it behind him, "Why are you still up?"

"I'm an assassin. You really think I sleep?" Taehyung spoke turning back towards the window and the stars in the sky.

"Just wanted to know if you were okay." Namjoon rolled his eyes and placed an extra blanket on the ground for the boy. He knew he got cold at night anyways.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. I think getting kidnapped and chained to a generator is apart of the job." The assassin sarcastically replied, "It's wonderful how quick they fall when their necks are snapped in just the right place."

"It pains me that I remember when you weren't like this at all." Namjoon spoke and the silence became deafening.

"You wouldn't know because you left, remember?" Taehyung asked and Namjoon sighed standing next to the assassin. He looked at him and noticed the way the younger didn't even flinch. Always being capable of putting his emotions in check.

"We both saved our selves from our horrible parents. Except that I forgot it was runs in the blood and our stupid fucking uncle just had to-"Tae, stop." Namjoon cut the younger off.

Realizing he almost starting breaking his mask of hiding his emotions, the younger stood of straight and zipped his hoodie up. He took a deep breathe trying not to sound like he almost spilled all of his emotions right then and there. It was fine though, his brother deserved it.

"I shouldn't have done that. But at least I found you now and we can work together now. We can work together to get rid of all our rival gangs and destroy anyone who gets in the way of our goal." Namjoon said clearly and the younger nodded.

Namjoon sighed and rubbed Taehyung's back. He walked out of the bed room leaving the assassin by himself.

'Sorry, brother. Shouldn't have left and maybe this would have changed. Maybe we would have been on the same side of this chess board.'

~
It is Taegi selca day after 1221 days. So in honor of that, I decided to post another chapter of this.
Hope you guys are enjoying it and sorry for the slow updating :(
Please check out my aus on Twitter though as well and support me there!

twitter: @moonntete