{0:19}

_

_

"okay, this time it's gonna be a little different." namjoon said. "there are three different gangs after us now that hoseok and i have searched. the guy we killed that was after taehyung was apart of one of them. the two others are rival gangs of the byun gang." the boss explained.

"why did you call us for right now?" yoongi asked grabbing another lighter and cigar like it was a normal thing for him. "cause' hoseok has tracked one of the rival gangs' drug trafficking. it's an auction that is being held downtown. if we are able to buy the drugs we can use that as leverage. a lot of people use these drugs to sell than get money." namjoon replied.

"leverage for what?" jimin was confused. couldn't they just use the drugs for themselves? for parties they hosted to gain money and loot. "leverage for protection." the boss sighed. "protection? since when in the hell did we need protection?!" jungkook yelled.

the assassin saw how everyone's eyes went wide. never in a million years has the six of the gang members thought that namjoon would need protection for his gang. they were strong, independent, one of the most feared gangs of all. why the hell would they need leverage?

he knew that jungkook looked stressed from the way his muscles clenched. he felt bad that he didn't know the gang like the actual gang members so he showed his soft spot for a past friend and past lover. he placed his hand on the gun dealer's. the younger looked at the assassin before interlocking their hands and rubbing his thumb over tae's.

'i missed this.'

taehyung thought as he looked at the younger's eyes who had comfort.

on the other side of the room, however, you could see yoongi's jaw clenching as he exhaled the smoke out of his mouth.

"we don't need protection, you are right. but, the byun gang has so many members that outnumber us. they have a lot of alliances so why not gather our own? get our own alliances to make sure that the byun gang will be taken down." namjoon spoke, "the drug trafficking is the first step."

"now, get your weapons ready and suits. you're going to an auction, kids." the boss crossed his arms and everyone nodded. namjoon left the room followed by jin who grabbed the boss' wrist without notice from the others.

jimin tried to walk over to hoseok but the guy just left before he could say a thing.

taehyung let go of the younger's hand immediately and grabbed his knives. "i-i'll see you later.." jungkook said placing his hand on top of taehyung's before he could leave. "y-yeah." the older stuttered and left.

yoongi walked over with a small smirk on his face. "what's with you guys?" jungkook was taken aback from his hyung's question, "what do you mean?"

"i saw you holding hands." the arsonist/hitman took the cigarette out of his mouth and threw it to the ground. "he was jusy comforting me. we were friends before this whole gang crime world." jungkook spoke.

"did he know that you sold guns to people and modeled but dropped out cause your parents were after you?" yoongi asked. "he doesn't need to." the younger said. "really? i thought he was your best friend.." The older teased.

"you know what, yoongi? the only reason my parents were after me is because of taehyung! it's because i didn't like an arranged marriage, i wanted to be free so that's why they were after me!" jungkook snapped. yoongi eyes widened, "then what does that have to do with the little assassin?"

"that little assassin was my fiancé!" the younger yelled, "i sold guns so that i could get enough money and weapons to get rid of the people my dad sent after me. jin took me in and saved my fucking life. so guess what yoongi? go fuck off because you don't know shit about me."

the gun dealer left the room leaving yoongi shocked.

"surprised?" jimin asked from the other side of the table in the middle. "what?" the arsonist asked. "surprised that they were married?"

"they were engaged, twink." yoongi asked returning to his old demeanor. "i don't really care otherwise. but i was just shocked cause i fucked his soon-to-be husband."

"no, they were married. they just divorced." jimin said ruffling his hair. "you wouldn't even begin to understand the half of it."

"how do you know so much about this?" yoongi asked. "cause, i've known taehyung since i found him off the street running away from some psycho. i took him in and my family did too. we all thought things would be easier and that we would have our happily ever after. but, here we are, in a gang with so many rivals."

"i guess he was right. things changed..." Jimin spoke sighing at the end and leaving the room.

~

a/n ; you guys are slowly getting bits and pieces of vminkook's past together. besides already knowing that they grew up together when they were really little and that taekook were married but now divorced.

but, that is just the half of that past and the entire storyline.