1.

Maya Bishop was the perfect girl, perfect grades, perfect looks, perfect family, always striving to be the perfect daughter and make her family proud. Maya was one of those people who was a natural at everything, she always accomplished her goals and loved being number one in every activity she did. Everything in Maya's life seemed to fit together perfectly, however, there was one thing that Maya had never managed to be perfect at. Her love life at 22 Maya had never been in a relationship, no matter how hard she tried to connect with the suitors that came her way she never felt that connection with anyone. Decided that her destiny was to remain alone and that love was not made for her, she stopped trying, she decided that she was going to dedicate herself to finish her university studies and make her family proud in the other things she knew she was the best at.
On her graduation day Maya radiated happiness, surrounded by her family and closest friends they celebrated one more of the achievements of the perfect Maya Bishop. At the end of the celebration her mom surprised her with a gift. Maya always talked about how one of her biggest dreams was to travel the world and meet different cultures and people. So she got the biggest surprise when she received as a gift a trip around Europe, for 6 months Maya would dedicate herself to travel and she was ready to spend the best six months of her life enjoying new experiences.

The first 4 months of her trip had passed and each of the countries she had visited had left an important mark in Maya's life, her stay in each place was limited to visit the most popular places during the day, to do new activities whenever she could, especially if they were extreme activities that she loved. In the evenings she usually went out partying, met a couple of people had fun and ended up going out a couple more times. Her next destination was Italy, one of the places she was most excited to visit for its food and she was willing to try every delicious Italian dish that was put in front of her. With that idea in mind on her second day in Italy Maya headed to one of the most famous restaurants among Italians for making the best pizzas. The place was not far from where she was staying, so the trip was short and in a matter of minutes she was sitting at one of the tables ordering the house special pizza.

Maya took advantage of the time she had to wait for her food, to send pictures to her friends and family and assure them that she was doing great. As she looked up from her cell phone and was about to put it away, she noticed a couple entering the restaurant, a handsome boy and a beautiful girl. They looked very cheerful as they walked arm in arm towards one of the tables. Immediately one of the waiters approached with the pizza Maya had ordered, causing her to look away from the couple for a moment as she thanked the waiter and started to eat her first slice of pizza. As expected Maya was delighted, she could swear it was the best she had ever tasted in her life. As she continued to enjoy her pizza she couldn't help but notice the couple, they seemed very comfortable in the place as they used to frequent it often, they even seemed to be friends with the employees of the place. Without realizing it Maya found herself staring at the girl. She couldn't deny that she was very pretty, brown hair, brown eyes and the cutest smile she had ever seen. Her bubble was burst, when the waiter approached her table again to remove one of the empty plates. Maya took advantage of the moment to tell him that the pizza was delicious and that she wanted to congratulate the chef. Without thinking much about it, the waiter told Maya that the restaurant had belonged to the DeLuca family for more than 25 years, that the pizza she had tasted was the family's secret recipe and one of the most popular. And that if she wanted to congratulate the family she could do so personally since the DeLuca siblings, the youngest of the family, were eating there. As he said this he turned her gaze to the couple at the table, indicating that they were the DeLuca siblings. Maya didn't know what to do at that moment other than to give him a smile and thank him again. As soon as the waiter left her gaze instinctively returned to the girl, but to her surprise she was also looking at her, their gazes crossed for a few seconds until the girl gave her a shy smile and quickly looked away.