15.

M: Hey Vic! I need your help with something very important.

V: Hey Maya! Yeah, what's up?

M: See I want to give Carina a surprise tomorrow before she goes back to Italy. And I need your help with a few things.

V: Count on me Bishop. You know I would do anything to help you with your sexy Italian.

M: Thanks Vic, I'll write you later with the details.

- How's the apartment search going? Maya asked, interrupting the silence in the room, surprising Carina who was still deep in thought. – Did you find one you like?

- Yes indeed, I found a nice place near where we will open the restaurant. It's small, but quite cozy. Carina smiled as she saw Maya's eyes on her. – Why are you looking at me like that?

- How? said Maya with a mischievous smile etched on her face.

- Like it's the last time you'll ever see me, you won't take your eyes off me and you have a different glow.

- I mean it's the last time I'm going to see you in person for a few days, I just want to keep this memory in my brain you know. Maya said as she moved a little closer to Carina. – You are so cute, I could look at you all day long and I would never get tired of it. She said staring into her eyes and gently caressing her cheek.

- Well, but we still have tomorrow, the flight doesn't leave until afternoon. So you can admire me all night tonight and tomorrow before I leave. Carina said as she let out a little giggle.

- Do you already have all your things packed? I want to take you somewhere tomorrow before you leave.

- Yes, I have everything ready. Where are you taking me? I thought we were going to spend the whole morning here, in this room, enjoying our last hours together. Carina answered as she left little kisses on the blonde's neck.

- I like your idea, but my surprise is going to be better, you'll see. Said Maya accompanied by a wink.

- Uh a surprise, I like it. Carina murmured excitedly, but without stopping the kisses that were getting more and more intense. – Then we'll have to make good use of our time today. She said as she slipped her hands under the blonde's blouse, gently caressing every inch of skin.

They spent the rest of the afternoon and evening enjoying each other, their bodies so close that they seemed like one person. This time the time they would be apart was not long, but they already felt the effects of the distance, their bodies longed to be close and their minds began to miss each other.

The next day Maya was the first to wake up, making sure not to make noise so as not to wake Carina she went to the kitchen to call Vic and make sure everything was ready for the surprise. Minutes later she returned to bed with a cup of coffee for Carina and one for herself.

- Good morning beautiful. Maya whispered as she gently moved her hands on Carina's arm to wake her up.

- Good morning bella. How long have you been awake? She murmured as she stretched and slowly opened her eyes.

- Not long, I just made coffee. Replied Maya giving her a kiss on the forehead and the cup of coffee. – You need to get up and get ready or you're going to ruin my surprise.

- Okay, I'll be right there.

After drinking their coffee the girls took a bath and got dressed. They made sure to leave everything tidy in the hotel room and put all of Carina's bags in Maya's car, as they would be going straight to the airport afterwards and they would not be returning to the hotel. The drive to the place was filled with laughter and music accompanied by the girls' voices singing at the top of their lungs.