13.

Hope this chapter lifts your spirits a bit, I'm still crying after watching the episode 😭

After her meeting Maya headed to the hotel where Carina was staying, after the conversation with her mom all she wanted was to be in her arms and forget about the rest of the world and her problems. That was what Maya felt when she was with Carina, that the rest of the world disappeared, it was just the two of them in a perfect bubble that she never wanted to leave.

She knocked on the bedroom door and was immediately greeted by an excited Carina who threw herself at her, leaving kisses all over her face.

- Finally, you're back! I missed you so much. Said Carina squeezing her tightly, while she kept leaving kisses like crazy on the blonde's face. – Very, very, very much.

- I can see you can't live without me, I was only gone for a few hours. Maya answered while laughing at Carina's reaction.

- So you didn't miss me huh? This time Carina stopped kissing to stare at the blonde.

- Maybe... She said teasing the Italian while hugging her around the waist - A little bit yes.

- Just a little? Maya nodded with a teasing smile. – I see, so you didn't miss this at all. Carina wrapped her arms around Maya's neck and slowly moved closer bringing her lips to her neck, causing Maya to get goose bumps as she felt her breath. – Or this... She murmured as she slowly kissed and sucked on the blonde's neck.

Maya let out a small moan as she remained static at Carina's actions. Carina heard her and knew that she already had her in her hands and stopped completely, quickly pulling away from the blonde.

- What are you doing, why are you stopping? Maya snorted as she felt the lack of contact.

- I thought you didn't miss me or my kisses. She said with a smirk as she headed for the dining room. – So I don't have to continue.

Maya rushed to where Carina was and taking her by surprise grabbed her by the waist and placed her on the table. Carina instinctively wrapped her legs around the blonde's waist bringing their bodies closer, while Maya kissed and sucked the Italian's neck intensely.

- What are you doing? Carina murmured between moans.

Maya stopped her kisses to look her straight in the eyes and answer. – Showing you how much I missed you. She took her face in her hands and pulled her close in a passionate yet tender kiss that left Carina breathless. – How much I missed your kisses and having you this close. She continued leaving a path of kisses from her jaw until she reached her neck again. – Besides, we had something pending and this time we won't be interrupted. She said as her hands slipped under Carina's blouse gently tracing her abdomen.

- Mhmm. Was the only thing that came out of Carina's mouth, who had become speechless at Maya's actions, which were driving her crazy.

- I want to listen to you. Tell me, what do you want? Maya whispered in her ear giving her little nibbles in that area, while continuing her caresses.

- I want you to make love to me right here, I can't wait any longer. I missed so much feeling you close to me. Said Carina bringing their bodies even close, while she placed her face on the blonde's neck leaving small kisses on it.

- Your wish is my command, beautiful. Answered Maya who without thinking twice ripped off the Italian's blouse, placing kisses on every inch of visible skin, while she took her breasts between her hands caressing them gently.

It had been months since they had been so close to each other, without savoring their kisses, without feeling their caresses and the warmth that emanated from their bodies when they were together. They missed and desired each other so madly that the slightest touch triggered an avalanche of emotions and sensations in their bodies. They moved from the table to the couch and from the couch to the bedroom, showing each other in each place how much they wanted each other, how much their bodies longed to be close. Their connection was so great that words were left over to know what the other wanted, with a look or the way their bodies reacted they knew perfectly what the other needed and didn't hesitate for a second to jump into action and indulge their every desire.

- Wow, that was amazing! Carina said as she caught her breath and played with the hair of the blonde who was lying on her chest.

- Yes, it was. Replied Maya stroking Carina's arm. – Everything about you is amazing.

- You are so cheesy. Said Carina with a smirk on her face.

- Me?  Maya asked pretending to be offended, as she settled back to look the Italian in the eye.    – You're much cheesier than me.

- Yes, romance runs through my veins and it shows for miles. But you, you look all tough, but inside you're a sweetheart. She said leaving a kiss on her forehead.

- Maybe, but only when I'm with you. Replied Maya giving her a small kiss on the lips.

- You better be. Said Carina gently brushing her nose against Maya's. – Now tell me, how was your meeting?

Carina noticed how immediately Maya's body tensed up with her question and her natural smile was now reduced to a sadder expression covered by a fake half smile and looking away from Carina.

- Well, it wasn't so bad. Same old same old, lots of people who don't care about anything but appearances pretending to care about what happens to your life. But the food was very good.

- Sorry you had to go to that bella.

- You know my relationship with my father has always been complicated, he has never been the typical dad. He was never the loving figure who is with you on your birthdays, who helps you with your homework and asks you how you did in school. Or the one who lets you go to parties but calls you every hour to make sure you're okay. Or the one who hugs and comforts you when you cry because something or someone hurt you. No, he always said that love was a sign of weakness and that he wasn't a weak person and he definitely wasn't going to raise weak children. And my mom never had the courage to stand up to him, always doing whatever he wanted to avoid his fits of anger.

Carina listened intently to every word that came out of Maya's mouth, never interrupting, leaving little strokes on her back showing her that she was there to listen and support her.

- I guess that's why I never thought I would find love or that I could ever have a stable relationship, it all seemed silly to me. Maya let out a sigh and remained silent for a few seconds analyzing the best way to express what she wanted to say. – You made me change my mind. She said crossing their gazes again, while caressing Carina's cheek. – You are like a breath of fresh air, you completely changed my life the day you came to talk to me in that restaurant and I couldn't be happier about it.

After all she had heard Carina was speechless and smiling from ear to ear. Maya had completely opened her heart to her. She showed her most vulnerable side to her, Carina wanted nothing more than to hold her and protect her always, to show her how special she was to her and how happy she was to have met her, but she couldn't find the words to do it. So she took her face in her hands, slowly bringing their foreheads together without looking away at any moment. They stayed like that for a few seconds, feeling their breaths and admiring each other, until Carina shortened the distance, first brushing her lips softly and then giving her a kiss that showed everything she was feeling at that moment.

- Sono così felice di averti incontrato bella, nonvedo l'ora che arrivi il giorno in cui potrò chiamarti la mia fidanzata.