11.

Maya left the room without saying a word, went to the drinks table, poured herself two shots of tequila and drank them without thinking. While Carina watched everything from the door of the room, confused by what was happening. Immediately Maya returned, grabbed Carina's arm, and led her to the dance floor. She took Carina's hands, put them on her shoulders and then wrapped her arms around Carina's waist.

- Maya, what are you doing? Carina asked, trying to understand what was going on.

Maya didn't answer and started to dance, sticking her body more and more to Carina's, while with her hands she caressed her waist and made small movements that traced the Italian's curves. Carina could feel the blonde's breath on her face and her blue eyes looking straight into her eyes. Suddenly she felt like everyone around her was watching them.

- Maya, I don't know what you're up to, but everyone is watching us. Carina thought that Maya would walk away and continue with her plan, pretending that there was nothing between them. But to her surprise Maya moved even closer, placed her hand behind her neck and brought their lips together. The kiss took Carina by surprise, but she immediately reciprocated making it deeper and more passionate. When it was necessary for them to take a breath, they slowly separated, bringing their foreheads together and feeling their breaths calm down little by little. After a few seconds Maya placed her hand on Carina's cheek and caressed it gently.

- Don't ever think that you were just a fling for me Carina, you're the best thing that ever happened to me. Maya broke the silence, kissing her again, but this time less deeply.

- Do you realize what you just did Maya? Carina asked when they separated again and noticed how everyone was watching them.

- Yes, I just kissed the most beautiful girl at the party. She said with a huge smile on her face. - You're right, my friends are amazing, and I don't have to hide it from them. Although I'm sure Jack is a little disappointed, he really thought he had a chance with you. Her comment caused Carina to let out a small laugh, which immediately infected Maya.

Everyone around them was shocked at the scene they had just witnessed, except Vic who knew exactly what was going on between the two of them and rushed over to where the girls were.

- That was so freaking hot. She said as she hugged Maya. - I'm so happy for you Maya, I don't know what took you so long. I could never keep my hands off someone as gorgeous as Carina. She said causing Maya to give her a push and Carina to laugh her head off.

- Hey! Did you know what was going on between these two? Jack asked, coming up with everyone else behind him.

- Yeah, we're best friends, of course I knew.

- Sorry Jack, but I told you she was seeing someone. Said Maya holding Carina's hand to pull her closer to her.

- You should have told me it was you Bishop, otherwise I would never have flirted with Carina. I'm sure you guys think I'm a jerk now. Said Jack who felt bad for having flirted with Carina without knowing that Maya had feelings for her.

- Don't worry Jack, it wasn't your fault. It scares me to think what my family will say if they find out, so I asked Carina if we could pretend to be just friends, but I don't have to pretend with you.

- You know you can trust us Maya. Interrupted Andy, as she reached over to hug her friend.

- Yes Bishop. And if your family has a problem, we're always here for you. We are your family too. This time it was Travis who spoke. – You too Carina, you are already part of this family whether you like it or not. Travis joked causing everyone to laugh. – Besides, I don't know what kind of magic you have done because no one has ever been able to charm Maya. She's stubborn and sometimes a bit of a pain in the ass.

- Hey! shouted Maya.

- I'm kidding. - Said Travis. – But if she doesn't eat, she really becomes unbearable.

- Travis!

- Yeah, I noticed she's a foodie. You're lucky I like to cook. Said Carina squeezing her hand gently.

They spent the rest of the party talking, dancing and drinking. Everyone ended up loving Carina, they were dying to know the new restaurant and promised that when it opened they would be the first to arrive and celebrate all together. In the early morning Maya and Carina decided it was time to go back to the hotel and let Carina rest, as she would have a very hectic week with the preparations and arrangements needed to open the new restaurant.

The next morning Maya woke up admiring Carina's figure hugging her body, she gently began to caress the arm that was resting on her body while leaving kisses on her forehead and on her cheek. Carina stretched slowly, waking up feeling Maya's caresses that she had missed so much.

- Good morning, beautiful. Maya said as she noticed Carina slowly opening her eyes.

- Good morning, I missed waking up like this. Said Carina, as Maya moved her hands to her waist and moved her kisses to the Italian's collarbone.

- Me too, you have no idea how much. Maya continued to leave kisses around Carina's neck and collarbone, causing Carina to let out little moans and sit up leaving Maya totally on top of her body.

Maya's caresses began to become more intense, reaching inside Carina's shirt she took her breasts between her hands and began to caress them softly, while she continued kissing and giving soft bites on her neck.

- I like that but come here I want to kiss you. Carina said as she gently held Maya's hair and pulled her to her lips for an intense kiss. Their tongues exploring every corner, showing how much they longed to be close to each other.

Their lips never parted at any moment, their hands roaming over every inch of their bodies. When the clothes became a hindrance, Maya broke the kiss and with one tug left Carina without her shirt, leaving a path of kisses all over her body until she reached her navel. She slowly held the edge of her shorts and removed them as her lips descended, kissing, and gently nibbling at her crotch. Carina was reduced to a mixture of moans and gasps, as she arched her back enjoying every caress from the blonde. Just as Maya approached Carina's most desired area, her phone began to ring.

- No, please don't stop. Carina murmured between gasps. Maya let the call go through focusing on every reaction her caresses provoked in Carina. But the ringing didn't stop, it rang again and again until Maya decided to stop and see what was so urgent that they wouldn't stop calling.

"Hello...yes, what's up, what's the urgency...sorry, I forgot that was today...okay, okay...yes, I'll be there in a little while don't worry...okay, mom I'll see you later...bye."

- Do you have to go? Carina asked, disappointed by the interruption.

- Yeah, I completely forgot that today is my dad's birthday and my mom always organizes this stupid gathering where all his acquaintances and family come and pretend they are the perfect couple, even though they haven't been for years. Believe me I don't want to go, I'd rather stay with you a thousand times, but I really have to be there. Carina just listened to Maya, she knew that her relationship with her family was not the best and she didn't want to pressure her to talk about it, the right time would come.

- It's okay bella, I still have a lot of work to do and I'm sure that with you here I wouldn't be able to concentrate at all. Carina said as she put back on the shirt that was lying on the floor.

- I promise that when I'm done I'll come back and we'll finish what we started. Said Maya taking her by the waist and giving her a kiss on the cheek. – This time I'll make sure there are no interruptions. She said as she left more kisses on her neck.

- Stop or I won't let you out of here. Interrupted Carina separating from the blonde who kept leaving tender kisses on her neck.

- All right, all right, see you later. Maya took her things, gave Carina one last kiss and went home to get ready for the meeting.

Sorry for taking so long to update this, I'm going to try to do it more often 😊