7.

Carina finished with her business at the restaurant and headed immediately to Maya's hotel. The girls were having an amazing day, they walked around the streets of Italy, Carina showed Maya some of her favorite places, places where she used to go as a child and some of the most common sites and attractions for tourists. After a long walk they stopped at a small restaurant to have something to eat, when they finished they resumed their walk, but this time it was no longer to see new places just to spend time together while admiring the beauty of the city.

- My mother was the one who taught me to cook, it was her favorite activity. Every afternoon she and my grandfather would teach me something different, it was my favorite part of the day. When I was 15 my mom was diagnosed with cancer, she was the strongest woman I knew, but the disease wore her down so much that just looking at her made my chest hurt to think how much she suffered. She fought with all her strength to beat it, but a few months later she died. My family was always very close, but after her death my dad changed completely, he was very depressed and barely left his room. And when he did go out, his mood was terrible, he would get upset about anything and he would have fits of anger that were impossible to control. One day in one of his attacks he unintentionally hurt Andrea, it wasn't very serious but my grandfather decided that it was better that we moved in with him. From then on, every time I cooked I could no longer remember how happy I was with my mother, I could only think that I had lost the most important thing in my life and that my family had been destroyed. My dream of becoming a renowned cook vanished completely and I decided that I was not going to cook for anyone else anymore, only for Andrea and my grandfather who were the only good thing I had left. But I don't know why with you it's different, since we met for the first time I felt you were special and when I taught you how to make pizza I could remember how happy I was cooking and how good it felt to see someone enjoying my dishes.

Carina blurted out everything without thinking, she felt so comfortable with Maya that she felt the need to share with her every aspect of her life. Maya on the other hand was taken by surprise by all this information, seeing Carina vulnerable broke her heart, she just wanted to hug her and protect her from anything that could hurt her. Maya spent a few seconds thinking about everything Carina told her and the best way to show her support, but for Carina those seconds became eternal and the only thing that crossed her mind was that Maya had been uncomfortable with so much information and she surely didn't want to see her again.

- Sorry, that was too much. I didn't mean to bo...

- No! Maya immediately interrupted Carina whose face had completely changed from smiling to worried. - I love that you trust me and I want you to tell me everything about yourself, I will always be here to listen and support you. This time she stopped and looked Carina straight in the eyes as she held her face in her hands. - You are special to me too.  She said giving her a small kiss on the lips causing Carina to smile again. - I love your smile, have I told you that before?

- Yes, but I love it when you tell me.

They pulled away from each other and continued their walk holding hands. Time flew by and when they realized they were already in front of Carina's house.

- Would you like to come in? It's already late, I think it would be better if you stay here, it's dangerous to walk alone to your hotel. Said Carina as she grabbed her by the waist.

- Aha, is that the only reason you want me to stay?

- And because I love sleeping with you next to me and I want to take advantage of every second together while you're here.

- How can I say no to that.

Carina again gave Maya some clothes to change into, while she put on some shorts and a top that exposed her belly. They settled on the couch while they watched TV and cuddled. Maya hugged Carina's waist while Carina played with her hair. They stayed like that for a while until Maya began to gently caress Carina's bare abdomen, little by little her caresses became more intense causing Carina's skin to crawl. In the blink of an eye Maya positioned herself over Carina wrapping her legs around Carina's hips and with her hands pulled her to her lips in a passionate kiss. Carina surprised by the action instinctively let out a small moan. Maya did not stop at any moment, caressing with her hands every curve of the Italian's body, until she reached her breasts that she pressed gently over the fabric while she placed kisses on her neck. Carina could only let out small moans as she caressed her back trying to control her breathing and the excitement that was growing pretty fast.

- Stop please, I don't have that much self-control. Carina muttered, while trying to stop the blonde's movements.

Maya stopped for a moment to look directly into the Italian's eyes - I don't want you to control yourself. I want to do it, please don't stop.

- Are you sure? Maya could notice the concern in Carina's voice.

- Yes, I'm ready. Maya said as she gave her a delicate kiss on the lips.

Carina smiled with satisfaction and immediately got up taking Maya by the hand and leading her to her room. She slowly removed each of the blonde's clothes leaving tender kisses on her body. Without waiting any longer she helped her settle on the bed and positioned herself on top of her, brushing her hands over every curve and placing kisses on her neck. Little by little she descended the kisses passing over her collarbone, exploring each one of the surroundings of her breasts until she reached her abdomen. She paused for a moment to carefully admire the naked body on her bed.

- You are so beautiful.

- So are you, but I'd rather see you without all this. Maya said as she helped her remove her top and shorts leaving her in just her panties. - Much better.

Carina pushed her back on the bed, pulling their bodies together, sending shivers down both of their spines as they felt the skin on skin contact. Her hands played with her breasts, as she left wet kisses all over her body. Slowly her hands moved to her waist, caressing every curve, while with her mouth she gave special attention to her perfect breasts, leaving small kisses that little by little became bites and sucks. Maya arched her back while letting out little moans of satisfaction. Again Carina began to trace a path of wet kisses all over her body until she reached her crotch, pausing for a moment on her thighs and then moving up to bring her lips passionately together. When they ran out of air, Carina moved her head slightly to look Maya straight in the eyes. Her pupils were dilated, her hair tousled and her heart was beating fast, it was an enchanting image.

- Sei così bella, voglio fare l'amore con te tutta la notte.

- I didn't understand anything you said, but you sound so sexy.

Carina didn't bother to translate and pressed her lips together again. One of her hands ran all over her body until it reached where Maya wanted it most, slowly she began to massage her clitoris. The movements were intensifying, causing Maya to move her hips in search of more contact, while her breathing accelerated and her moans increased uncontrollably.

- Carina... I want to feel you, I want us to come together, please. She said between gasps, trying to contain all the pleasure that was invading her.

Carina lifted her hips slightly so that Maya could help her get rid of her panties and without stopping her kisses, she intertwined her legs with Maya's making their centers meet. Their lips moved in harmony demonstrating all the desire emanating from their bodies as their hips danced in time with their breathing. Their muscles tensed and the movements became faster and faster and sloppier. The sound in the room was reduced to moans and uncontrollable breaths. In a sudden movement Maya sat up and took one of Carina's nipples into her mouth, sucking gently while with one hand she massaged the other breast and with the other she pulled Carina's body closer to hers.

- Sì, non fermarti per favore. È così piacevole.

Maya didn't understand a word, but took them as a signal to continue her movements. She moved her hips at a faster pace and lightly bit the nipple between her mouth, unleashing a current in the Italian's body that could only scream Maya's name in pleasure. Their bodies slowed to a series of uncontrolled spasms and muscle contractions, a sign that they had reached orgasm. They lay in each other's arms, sharing the warmth of their bodies as they waited for the spasms to cease and their breaths to come under control.

Carina dropped her body and lay down next to Maya leaving a tender kiss on her cheek. Maya, moved her head slightly to the side to face the Italian, looked directly into her eyes as she gently caressed her cheek, then pulled her back to her lips. This time the kiss was slower, tender and calm. As they parted her blue eyes had such an intense glow, Carina could swear it was the most beautiful image she had ever seen in her life.

- Hai gli occhi più belli che abbia mai visto, potrei guardarli per il resto della mia vita.

- I definitely need to learn Italian, I don't know if you are saying something nice to me or insulting me.

- I just said you have beautiful eyes. She replied giving her a small kiss on the lips as she rested her head on the blonde's chest and wrapped her arms around her. 

- Look who's talking, the most beautiful being that ever walked this earth. She said as she tickled her, causing Carina to let out a small laugh.

- Stop it, stop it. It's already late, we should go to sleep.

- All right, have a good night, beautiful. She whispered as she left a kiss on her head.

- Good night, bella.

They stayed cuddling, sharing little caresses, until they both fell asleep enjoying every second they had left together.