21.

The kiss quickly deepened, the misunderstanding completely forgotten, Maya slowly sat up and was almost on Carina's lap, her hands roaming every part of the Italian's body, while her tongue explored every corner of her mouth.

- I'm really enjoying this, but we have to stop. Carina whispered as she pulled away from the blonde for a moment to take a breath.

- Why? I missed you so much, I don't want to stop. Said Maya pouting.

- I missed you too, so much. And I don't want to stop, but we're at Vic's house, remember? Said Carina.

- Uh I was so focused on this that I guess I forgot. She said with a mischievous smile as she pointed to the small space between the two.

- Yeah, now get up so I can take you home and show you how much I missed you. Carina replied imitating the same mischievous smile as she gave her a small kiss on the lips.

Maya didn't hesitate for a second and jumped up from the couch, running immediately to her best friend's room to give her a hug and thank her for getting her to talk to Carina and clear things up.

- Bye Vic, see you soon. Shouted Maya seconds later from the doorway waiting impatiently for the Italian who was also thanking Victoria for her help.

- Bye Bishop, have fun. Victoria replied winking at her friend and happy to see that everything had been solved between the two of them.

As Carina drove home, she noticed that Maya was staring at her, not looking away for a second and with a huge smile on her face.

- Why are you staring at me? You're starting to get on my nerves. Carina asked, without taking her eyes off the road.

- I was just thinking about how lucky I am. Maya replied. – You know cause I have the most beautiful and smartest girlfriend, plus she looks so damn hot driving.

- I'm the lucky one because I found you. Said Carina turning slightly to look at Maya and placing her hand on the blonde's thigh.

- I can't believe you said you loved me! Maya exclaimed after a few seconds letting out a sigh, the smile not leaving her lips.

- Well believe it because I do. I love you, Maya. I think I fell in love with you from the first moment I saw you and every day I fall more and more in love. Replied Carina after finishing parking the car in the driveway and giving Maya her full attention.

- And I love you Carina. To be honest I wanted to tell you for a long time, but I was so afraid to admit it and that you wouldn't feel the same way. Maya confessed.

- Well, now you know the feeling is mutual. Said Carina with a smile as she caressed Maya's cheek. – Now let's get out of here and let me show you how much I love you.

- Yes, ma'am. Replied Maya enthusiastically before quickly getting out of the car.

Maya couldn't wait any longer and as soon as her feet touched the ground she didn't hesitate for a second to go around the car to get to where Carina was. She wrapped her arms around the Italian's waist and quickly pulled her against the car and brought their lips together, deepening the kiss immediately. Carina responded happily, wrapping her arms around Maya's neck and pulling their bodies even closer. After a few minutes of making out in the middle of the street, Carina remembered where they were and slightly pulled away from the blonde, to take her hand and drag her with her into her apartment. The walk was torture for Maya, it seemed endless to her, she couldn't wait to be alone and kiss and caress every inch of the Italian body. She longed to show her everything she was feeling at that moment, everything Carina made her feel with just a glance, a smile, or a caress. Just having her around unleashed a myriad of emotions in her, her stomach filled with butterflies and she wanted to scream to the world how happy she was to have her in her life, to have the privilege of calling her her girlfriend.