thirtyfive

* not edited, excuse mistakes *
* 10 comments for a update *

* not edited, excuse mistakes ** 10 comments for a update *

Indya King
Friday
10:27 am

Chun Swae by Nicki Minaj & Swae Lee played lowly throughout the shop while I packed up the online orders from the boutique website. Dime sat beside me on the laptop sending out order numbers and stuff.

Everything really was set up. We kept the original diner concept going. We had the nail stations, hair stations, makeup area, and a lounge area. We also had a mini boutique including clothes, makeup, perfume, hair supplies, slides, etc. We had three nail techs, our friend Shaun managing the boutique, two hair stylists, and one makeup artist.

Dime was working in the makeup section and the receptionist. I'm doing wig installs and helping Shaun with the boutique.

Basically the people we hired pay Dime and I rent for their section in the boutique but everybody keeps the money they make from their clients. The website earnings are split 60/40, 60% to Shaun since his designs are what's being sold while Dime and I split 20%.

We open in 3 weeks to give time for the stylist to bring their supplies in and round up their clientele.

I looked between me and Dime seeing Erin with her nook in her mouth watching Cocomelon on Dime's phone. Kids love that shit.

I poured some more cheerios in her bowl before she started crying and went back to what I was doing.

"I got the stuff hoes!" Shaun said loudly coming in with two boxes.

"Finally!" I squealed making Erin jump and start crying.

"Aw I'm so sorry stinka." I said picking her up kissing her cheek. It didn't take long for her to stop.

"Wasn't even no tears coming out, fake ass." Dime said tickling Erin once I put her down causing her to laugh.

"Let me see." I said excitedly as Shaun opened up the boxes.

The boxes contained sweaters, two-pieces, dresses, and some other things Shaun designed. Most of them included the name of the shop on them.

"Look at the material bitch." Shaun said making me laugh.

"Everything looks good." Dime said. I agreed.

"Now that box are the ones being shipped out and this box is for in store." He told us.

I grabbed the one for shipping while Shaun went to put the clothes on the racks and shelves.