fortythree

*not edited, excuse mistakes*

Indya BrownThree Weeks Later12:43 pm

Indya Brown
Three Weeks Later
12:43 pm

"That will be $300, did you wanna see it before you pay?" I asked the client. She agreed so I opened the box showing her the customized wig exactly how she wanted it.

As time progressed, the boutique has expanded into offering bundles and the option to get a wig made. It's been a huge success and is not only offered in the shop but it's available on our website as well.

"It's perfect thank you!"

"You're welcome." I put her wig back in the box including an elastic wrap, a wig cap, and a promo code card. She payed and left shortly after.

I looked down at Syncere sleep in the baby wearing wrap I had her in.

"Dior!" Dime called me from the front. I walked to where she was so I didn't wake Syn.

"Yes ma'am."

"You hungry? We ordering from Popeyes." She told me.

"Yeah, just get me a large red beans and rice." I told her.

"I got you. You got them money Niqo sent for Mookie?" She asked.

"Let me check, I'm finna go head and open her an account." I told her going on my phone opening my bank app.

I furrowed my eyes looking at the balance in my account.

"What the hell.." I mumbled.

"What's wrong? You can't find it?"

"No I definitely found it. Thank y'all once again. I'm finna go make a phone call." I told her walking to the back calling Jahir.

"Jahir?"

"Yeah bae, wassup?" He answered.

"Why am I getting all these deposits from the center? I mean damn near all the revenue is in my account right now." I told him.

"Oh yeah, we got a joint account now." He told me.

"For what?" I asked.

"Cause we married, that's what married people do."

"Okay but why didn't you talk to me about it first?Shouldn't we be making big decisions like that together?"