seventeen

*10 comments for a update*
*not edited*

*10 comments for a update**not edited*

Jahir Brown
11:43 pm
Saturday, May 25

📍Illusion Nightclub

Liked by officialdior, denofrmdazoo and 24,987 others

eastobreezy Baby welcome to the party 🦍
View all 998 comments
miraclewatts00 I'll Be In Your City Next Week 😘
nikeike y'all fake as fuck bro 😒
   sneaky.mir @nikeike ong they is
   easto.tee @nikeike @sneaky.mir how you hatin from outside the club you can't even get in 🤣

"Can these niggas push up already bruh. We done dropped all clues." I said.

I'm so ready to get this shit over with. I don't care how shit goes that nigga is getting smoked tonight.

"You need to be patient. Looking anxious and shit just gonna make it seem like you waiting on them. chill." Terrance said handing me a jay.

From then on I was just cooling and smoking. I still needed they ass to hurry up but I didn't let it show.

Somebody out of nowhere bumped into me making me drop the jay. I couldn't do shit but stare at it on the ground.

"Aw shit, you know what that mean nigga." One of the niggas I associate with said. Terrance ugly ass was acting like it was the funniest shit in the world.

I pulled out my phone dialing her number.

"This nigga really calling her. I'm finna pass the fuck out." Terrance said jazzing the whole thing.

"So now she don't wanna answer the phone." I mumbled as Dior kept declining my shit.

"I was playing but you know what that means for real." Terrance said giving me this look.