fortyeight

*not edited, excuse mistakes*

Indya BrownSame Day1:18 pm📍Adore Studios

Indya Brown
Same Day
1:18 pm
📍Adore Studios

"Moral of the story: don't run a nigga over with your car for cheating without remembering he got a twin brother." One of my client's said finishing up a crazy story she told us.

"Leah you crazy as hell" I said laughing.

"That ain't as crazy as this story though.." Shaun started.

I got interrupted from his story as several notifications started coming through on my phone. I looked at my Apple Watch in confusion.

Instagram
[officialdior] Zania T.
Hey Indya I know with our past and everything you definitely don't want to hear from me but I wanted to know if we could meet sometime this week just so I can apologize and move on from what I've done wrong in the past. I understand if you don't want to but let me know if you're willing.

"What the hell." I mumbled getting distracted by another message notification.

4668873598
I'm tired of playing these games with you Ms. King.

I've been disrespected for the last time.

The day Brown goes away is the day we finally get everything in order. The way it should be.

Us together forever my love.

I rolled my eyes getting ready to delete the message thread and block the number like I always do until Jahir's started calling me.

"Hey." I answered putting my AirPod in.

"You got any unknown messages today?" He asked.

"...Why?" I asked not knowing how to answer.

"It's a yes or no question Dior." He said.

"This can't wait until I get home?" I asked. I heard him sigh before responding.

"How many more clients you got today?"

"Just 1, why?"

"Come to the center when you done. I'll talk to you then." He said then hung up.

I rolled my eyes before finishing on her hair. Once she paid and everything I pulled Dime into the back area.

"What's wrong?" She asked me.