eleven (filler)

*Short chapter, just a filler*
*not edited*

*Short chapter, just a filler**not edited*

Indya King
Tuesday May 14
1:07 pm

"Wait hold up, run that back for me." Dime said making me laugh.

"Fashion Nova wants me to be the face of their plus size line. I fly out to LA next Saturday." I repeated.

I'm very happy about the opportunity that has came my way but It really hasn't set in yet. I know the excitement is really gonna hit me when I land in LA.

"My bitch a model! I'm so happy for you, we gotta go out this weekend." She said dancing in her seat.

"I'm down for that. We can go this Saturday."

We were currently at the nail salon just talking and catching up.

"Isn't that the day of Isaac's graduation?"

"Yes! He's finally getting his diploma." I told her.

I'm genuinely happy for him but he hasn't told me anything about his plans after this so I'm clueless about what he wants to do next.

"So what's going on with you and Breezy? I know that was his ass in your video." She asked smirking.

"We just enjoying each other's company I guess." I said shrugging.

I was definitely downplaying it but I don't know where his head is at exactly. All I know is my feelings are definitely growing stronger for him but I don't wanna get my hopes up just yet.

"So in other words y'all still just doing the do." She said.

"I mean yes, but it's not just that. We went on a date and just chilled with each other for a couple days."

"Oh I know cause yo trifling ass didn't talk to me for them cute little days. But let me find out you and Breezy giving me soulmate vibes."

"Slow ya roll big fella." I told her as we laughed.

Jahir Brown
Same day
3:45 pm

"You sure they over here?" Terrance asked sitting in this decoy car.

We had got word that whoever these downtown niggas over at the gas station. We pulled up on they ass. I parked in the parking lot across the street. It was about 5 of them posted outside.

"That's them?" I asked one of my men in the back seat. I never seen these niggas before so I wouldn't know what they look like.

"Yeah."

"Terrance switch seats with me." I told him once we did that I made sure my shit was loaded and we pulled up over there.

"We doing this shit broad day?" The nigga in the backseat said.

"Fuck you wanna do, set up a link? Yea we doing this shit right now!" I said mugging his ass. I should make his bitch is stand with them niggas.

We pulled up closer before I rolled my window down and got the spraying.

POP POP x 10000

"Pull off!" I told Terrance one I seen 3 of them niggas drop.

We went back on the block so I could get me car.

"I'm finna step off. Call if y'all need me." I said dapping Terrance up.

"Mir we out!" I called him from across the street.

"Where y'all go?" Amir asked once I pulled off.

"Had some shit to handle." He nodded.

"Bro I'm starving. Can we get some food?"

"Yeah man. Where else you need to go?" I asked him.

"Nowhere, I'm tryna buss yo ass in 2k though."

"You don't want smoke." I told him picking up my phone to see Indya texted me.

milk marie 🌸
i miss you

I smirked dialing her number.

"Hey" She answered as her voice filled the car.

"I just know you didn't answer the phone on my day." I heard Dime say in the back.

"Tell Dime fat forehead ass I said shut the fuck up." I told her.

"Go to jail Breezy." Dime said.

"Where you?" I asked Dior.

"I'm at the nail salon with Dime. Where are you?"

"With Amir." I said tapping him.

"Hey Dior, put Dime fine ass on the phone for me." He said.

"Fuck no boy." I said laughing his ass out.

"Don't do him like that." Dior told me.

"Nah it's cool, just tell her check her DM." Mir said as I shook my head.

"How long you staying out here Amir?" She asked him.

"I don't even know my dad didn't really tell me shit." He said shrugging.

I looked over at him confused because usually they come for like a week then leave.

"Well I'll let y'all get back to what y'all doing. Call me later Breezy." She said hanging up.

"Y'all ugly." Amir hating ass said.

"Bitch you ugly."

"Your moms bitch."

"That's yours too dumbass."

"Oh yeaaa." He said laughing.

"So why pops didn't tell you when y'all going back?" I asked.

"I don't even know bruh. He was acting weird just told me to pack whatever I can then we left." He told me. I just nodded.

It's some weird shit going on.

~

Sorry, I know this was extremely short but it was a filler because it's some shit going down next chapter and I needed to build that up.

No specific number of comments needed for a update cause it was that interesting of a chapter.

Favorite Movie(s)?