ten

*not edited*
*10 comments for an update*

*not edited**10 comments for an update*

Jahir Brown
Monday May 13
2:45 pm

I entered the crib taking the Chick Fil A bags upstairs to my room.

"Why you ain't text me when you woke up?" I asked Indya. She was sitting in my bed on her computer with her glasses on. She was concentrating hard as shit on the screen too.

"Sorry boo, I was focused on editing this video so I can upload it today." She told me.

"You good. I bought you some food."

"Thank you! Come here." I walked towards her leaning down kissing her.

"Oh yeah. If this your house then who house I been at all those times we had sex?" She asked me.

"Why didn't you ask me this when we first got here?" I asked.

"Cause I was tired and you wasn't here when I woke up."

I dropped her off then picked her up from work around 4 in the morning and brought her to my house. Then I had to go out to make some quick money. We been together the whole weekend for real.

"That's just my other house."

"Mhm, that's also the house you brought what's her name to in that video." She said giving me a look.

"Okay...."

"That's the house you fuck hoes at, I'm not slow. So I'm a hoe Jahir?"

"Don't start yo shit today Indya. You over here now so that don't matter." I told her sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You right."

"What video you editing?" I asked

"My Get Ready with Me / Girl Talk video I did yesterday."

We both ate. She continued doing her video and shit while I watched the Wu-Tang Clan series on Hulu.

"I'm definitely cutting this part out." She said laughing.

"Lemme see." She moved closer to me so we could both see the computer, then she played the part of the video.

"Right now I'm putting on the Passion lashes that are on DiorCouture.com, go shop. Anyway, sometimes your friends don't know whe-"