thirteen

*not edited*
*10 comments for a update*

*not edited**10 comments for a update*

Indya King
Same Night
12:45 am

My head literally felt like it was spinning thinking about the events that took place not even an a hour ago. Terrance really got shot and I damn near did too.

I was currently driving Jahir's car following the ambulance with Dime next to me. Niqo wasn't too far behind us in his car. Jahir was in the ambulance with Terrance.

"You think he's okay?" Dime asked me.

"I hope so."

"I didn't even know they was beefing with anybody." She said.

"I didn't either." I said shaking my head.

I had so many questions. I didn't wanna be rude and ask them today but at the same time I feel like I deserve to know.

"Lets just deal with one thing at a time." I told her as we pulled up to the hospital.

Jahir got in there before us since we had to find parking and everything.

I put on one of the jackets he kept in his trunk so I wouldn't be as cold in the hospital.

"I hate hospitals." Dime mumbled as we walked in. She had a lot of bad things go on in the past which caused her to be in them a lot.

Niqo pulled her closer to him as we walked to the front desk.

"Excuse me, what floor is your trauma center on?" I asked.

"3rd." The lady told me.

We made it up there in no time hearing commotion as soon as we got there.

"Sir you are not permitted to be back there at this time. The patient has been rushed into surgery. I told you, you have to sit in the waiting room." The nurse explained to Jahir.

"I don't give a fuck! I need to know what's going on." He said still trying to get back there.

"Sir, if you don't take a seat I'm going to have to call security." She told him.

"I don't care about no fucking security." He said mugging her.

"No ma'am, that won't be necessary. We'll take a seat." I said giving her a smile holding onto Jahir. She nodded.