sixteen

*10 comments for a update*
*not edited*

*10 comments for a update**not edited*

Indya King
Saturday, May 25
8:00 am

"My best bitch! You look so good pooh." Dime said over Facetime.

"Thanks bae! I'm kinda nervous though." I said looking out the window.

I was on the way to Fashion Nova Headquarters in the car they sent to get me. I was by myself because my mom said she wanted to go to the spa so she can be "ready for tonight" but she says I'm the spoiled one.

I didn't want to go by myself but I'm a grown woman so we just gonna keep it pushing. I made sure she took some pictures of me before I left though.

"You're gonna be fine. All you have to do is be yourself and they gon love your funky ass." She said cheesing.

"Bitch ain't shit funky." I said rolling my eyes.

"What's going on in the city though?" I asked putting her on pause so I can post my picture.

"Girl nothing, fucking on Niqo. Work tonight but Breezy and nem hosting something at the club tonight so it's probably gonna be packed."

"More tips for you then. I hope Terrance not going though." I said.

Terrance ass just starting to recover from being shot so I don't get why he would go back to the club scene so soon.

"Well niggas gon do what they want at the end of the day. His ass must enjoy getting shot." She said shrugging.

I shook my head as likes and comments started rolling in on my post but it was a lil more than usual.

📍Los Angelas, California