thirtysix

* not edited, excuse mistakes *

Flashback Terrance Fredrick Friday4:33 pm📍Midland Medical Center

Flashback
Terrance Fredrick
Friday
4:33 pm
📍Midland Medical Center

"I told Yanna you would be a good father." Ms. Lyn said in a struggling voice.

"Thank you. I told you before we don't have to talk I don't want you to be in pain or nothing." I told her.

"I'm fine, just trying to get out as many words as I can while I can." She said. I just nodded.

"Where's Kalese?" She asked me coughing a little.

"She's with my sister, she watches her while I'm at work. She should be here soon to drop her off." I said handing her some water.

My phone dinged causing me to check it.

Dime 👹
on the way , you said groove st. right ?

Yeah Midland, Room 410
read 4:37 pm

As I looked up from my phone a family of four walked in the room. The woman went straight to Ms. Lyns bed.

"Momma look at you. What they been feeding you in here?" The woman asked.

"Malia?" Ms. Lyn asked looking confused.

"Yes momma it's me."

"I thought you were staying in Georgia." Ms. Lyn said trying to sit up.

"I told you Ryan was gonna bring me and the boys to come see you. Go say hi to granny." She told them. While they did that she turned her attention towards me.

"How you doing, I'm Terrance." I greeted her since she was staring.

"Malia. So I guess you finally decided to be in my niece life." She said with a stank face.

"Decided? I didn't know nothing about Erin until yo momma was on her death bed. Sorry Ms. Lyn."

"My sister told me you didn't want nothing to do with her or no baby but now you must feel guilty cause she died." She said.

"That's not what happened Lia." Ms. Lyn told her.

"Stop taking up for him momma, he can speak." She said.