nineteen

*not edited, excuse mistakes*
*10 comments for update*

*not edited, excuse mistakes**10 comments for update*

Jahir Brown
a week later
8:52 am

"We have to be up this early?" I asked her leaning back in my chair.

"Yes. You're used to being up and getting work done at night just like me but we both need to get in the routine of doing things in the morning snd being free at night." Indya said as she sat in the seat beside me handing me my coffee.

We got up early to go to Starbucks to figure out what I'm gonna do next since I don't wanna sell no more.

It wasn't like I had to beg niggas to let me get out and shit. I wasn't apart of no gang, it was just niggas I rocked with cause we grew up together. I just happened to be born in a neighborhood where it was automatic unless you played sports. I sold my shit, got money, and did what I had to do if niggas got disrespectful with the people I fuck with. It was that easy.

Now that Indya's my girl it's not easy anymore. I could deal with niggas if it's pressure but I can't deal with that shit if the pressure is on her.

"Have you thought of anything that you might want to do? Like getting into real estate, owning a restaurant, or a tattoo shop." She suggested.

"I been thinking bout making a place where the kids in the neighborhood can hang out and shit." I told her.

"Like a recreation center?" She asked.

"Like a rec but on another level like more to do then just olay basketball cause a nigga like me was never into sports so it needs to be a place you can go to do anything productive type shit. I know this shit sound dumb." I said.

"No, it doesn't sound dumb at all pooh. You want a place for every and anybody to come not just kids that play sports but just for kids that don't have anything really to do. But you might have to start small then build up as you go especially once we find a facility to buy." She told me before typing something on her computer.

"You think you could handle kids?" She asked me.

"Yeah that's why Ima give you 20 of them." I told her as she cut her eyes at me.

"Tuh, no sir not me." She said shaking her head making me laugh.

"Okay you want a building that's in Eastover right?" She asked. I nodded.

"You're in luck then pooh. Apparently they shutting EMS down once the kids get out of school in June so we can see how much they're selling the building for." She told me.