thirtythree

* not edited, excuse mistakes *

Indya KingTuesday, February 26th5:47 AM

Indya King
Tuesday, February 26th
5:47 AM

"You so ignorant, I'm editing all this out." I told Diamond as we both looked on my laptop editing my YouTube video.

We were on the plan on the way to New York. For what? I have no clue but Diamond wanted to surprise me with a trip. All I know is we're staying until Sunday morning.

It's not much to do since my birthday is in the winter other than going out the country or something but she said she had the perfect idea and to pack warm so here we are.

"Why? I didn't say nothing that wasn't true." She said shrugging.

"You can't cuss out the supporters Dime." I told her.

"Should've never said I was clout chasing, stupid ass kids." She said causing me to shake my head.

We continued editing and talking until my phone dinged showing Jahir had sent me a message.

Jah🥰 has stopped sharing their location with you.

"This nigga is so childish." I said showing Dime.

"Y'all argued again after he came over the other day?" She asked.

"No, all I texted him last night was that we would talk about it after the trip and he agreed, now this." I said rolling my eyes shutting my phone off.

"Ain't that some shit." Dime said shaking her head.

"It is what it is I'm not even gonna entertain him." I told her.

"Attention passengers, we will be landing in New York in 1 hour."

***
Wednesday, February 27th
11:57 AM

I felt repeated taps on my shoulder breaking me out of my sleep.

"Indy." Dime said.

"Hm?"

"It's your fuckin birthday bitch get up!" She yelled cauing me to groan.

"It's too early." I said sighing.

"Fuck all that, hoe you 21!" She said jumping on my bed causing me to laugh.