fourteen

*10 comments for a update*
*not edited*

*10 comments for a update**not edited*

Jahir Brown
Tuesday, May 21
12:34 pm

"Yo." I said answering the phone.

"Alley to your left, no paparazzi." My nigga Rob told me before hanging up.

He spotted them niggas that run with Jay in the alley, no paparazzi means it's no cameras in that bitch. We both hopped out our cars heading into the alley.

"Run me my money nigga!" We heard while walking into the alley. We saw four niggas shooting dice.

My phone rung causing them niggas to look up at us. I pulled out my gun shooting the closest nigga to me in the leg while Rob shot at the others as they ran away.

"Tell me what I wanna know or I'll kill yo ass." I said to the nigga I shot in the leg.

"You bold as fuck with no mask on, wait till Jay hear about this shit."

"Why the fuck would I wear a mask when that nigga already know who I am?" I said mugging his dumbass.

"Fuck Jay. Who he send to shoot up that club Saturday?" Rob asked

"You gon have to kill me. I ain't saying shit." He said struggling to talk.

I shot him in both his shoulders causing him to yell out in pain.

"Ight! Jay sent this nigga Kilo to handle some big bitch that you always be with but he end up getting that other nigga."

That's exactly why I can't be with Indya now.

"I dare you to say that shit bout her again." I sais pistol whipping his bitch ass.

"Nigga fuck you and that bitch." He siad spitting blood towards me.

I shot him in his head twice, took the money from they dice game, and we walked out the other end of the alley walking around to get our cars.

"Nigga died like a straight hoe." Rob said shaking his head.

"I'll fuck with you later." I said dapping up Rob before pulling off.

Terrance would've been saying some funny shit if he was with me. I need his stupid ass to wake up.

My thoughts were interrupted by the same number that called me in the alley calling again. I shrugged it off though.