forty

*excuse mistakes, not edited*

Indya King Sunday, April 173:59 pm3 years later

Indya King
Sunday, April 17
3:59 pm
3 years later

I stirred out of my sleep feeling kisses on my face causing me to groan.

"Bae we here." Jahir said standing up straight as he stood between me and the passenger door. I groaned some more as he rubbed my stomach.

"Move, you making her excited." I said pushing his hand away.

"Don't be jealous." He said chuckling. I just shook my head at him slumping further into the seat.

"I'm so tired pooh, can we move it to another day?" I asked poking my lip out.

"I know you tired baby but we can't. Everybody here already and we all dressed up. You can chill and sit down once we get inside, you know I got you." He said holding his hand out.

I sighed before giving him my arm as he helped me out the car.

"Why would you do this to me?" I asked as we walked, well he walked while I waddled, towards the building with him holding onto me.

"I told you baby, we shooting for 20 before 35." He chuckled causing me to suck my teeth.

"You look beautiful." He said kissing my cheek.

"Thank you pooh, you look handsome as always." I told him as we made it fully into the venue.

Dance With Me by 112 could be heard as we walked into the venue. Most of our guests were dancing and talking amongst themselves. Once they noticed Jahir and I walk in everybody came to speak to us.

"There they go!" Zai said giving me a hug and dapping up Jahir.

"I can't believe you having a kid with this nigga." Isaac said shaking his head as he rubbed my stomach.

"It's okay Ikey, you'll always be my first baby." I said causing him to smile.

"Glad you told him that cause he won't stop crying about you having a baby." Jocelyn said giving me a hug.

"Stop telling my business lil boy." He told her as Dime & Niqo walked up.

"I always knew it was gonna be y'all first."  Dime said dapping up Niqo.

The two recently got married in August last year, it was small and intimate but the most fun I had in a long time. Not to mention that's the night Ms. girl in my belly was made.