thirtytwo

*not edited, excuse mistakes*
*10 comments for a update*

Jahir Brownthree months laterSaturday, February 2312:35 pm

Jahir Brown
three months later
Saturday, February 23
12:35 pm

"Good Afternoon Miami! Today we are live at the grand opening of the Eastover Youth Development Center. We are here with Jahir Brown, or Breezy as the people of Eastover know him as, the man who is making all of this happen. Now tell me Mr. Brown, what was your inspiration for doing something like this?" The news reporter asked me.

Indya's words repeated in my head "If you relax, be genuine and speak from your heart the words will come to you easy."

Whatever that shit means.

"I grew up in Eastover and as you probably know this isn't a place with that many opportunities. I always felt like I had nowhere to go when I was a kid since I wasn't into sports and that's what rec centers are based on. I want these kids to have a place they can come to for anything. If you're into sports, music, technology, dancing, gaming. Even if you just need a place to study and focus we have that for you." I explained.

"I want this to help not only youth in my community but in many others just like mine." I concluded.

"Isn't that phenomenal folks? Since the news of the Youth Center broke in December Mr. Brown and his associates have been getting calls from numerous people and companies have been ready to support and we know this is only the beginning for the youth of Eastover. I'm Darryl Springer, back to you Jeff." The reporter said before the camera was cut off.

"Perfect Mr. Brown, thank you for your time."

"Nah thank you man." I said dapping him up before they started getting their crew together to leave.

"You did so good pooh." Indya said smiling.

"Thank you. Where you finna go?" I asked her noticing she had her keys in her hand.

"Gotta go to the shop, I'll see you later though. Congratulations again pooh." She said pecking my lips. I told her I loved her and she said it back before heading out.

"I'ma have to wife that girl up Breezo I'm telling you." Terrance said coming out of nowhere.

"Nigga what you talking about?"

"Mane that girl Ryen. She look good, personality good, and Erin stuck to her ass like glue. I need her." He said making me shake my head.