twentysix

*not edited, excuse mistakes*
*10 comments for a update*

*not edited, excuse mistakes**10 comments for a update*

Indya King
7:07 pm

"I'm telling you it's good Diamond I'm fine." I told her for the 100th time since she called me.

"You can be fine but I wanna fight. She needs her ass whooped it's no way around it." Dime said.

"I'm not giving that girl anymore of my energy. Breezy owes me loyalty not her but he wanna act slow like we don't already know what type of time she be on." I said messing with the ring he gave me.

"I'm finna beat this hoe ass like I'm her momma I swear." She said disregarding everything I said.

"Girl were you even listening to me?" I chuckled.

"Yeah but I really didn't give a fuck what you was saying, my mind is made up. She really posted that shit on her story, hell no. I'm finna embarrass this bitch." Dime ranted.

"Calm down. Let's focus on this shop saweetie. We got some cute ass shit today in the store but to fit the theme we want we should focus more online." I told her.

We wanted to do a 70s diner themed salon but with our own twist.

"I agree and I wanted to get some paintings of influential black people to hang up." She said.

"That's cute! I found some chairs on Amazon that are more comfortable than them stools for the nail station." I said as I heard a knock on my door.

"Good cause who wanna sit in some tiny ass stools to get they nails done? That's so uncomfortable." She said while I looked out my peephole.

"Girl let me call you back." I told her, she agreed before I hung up.

"Who is it?" I asked even though I knew exactly who the hell it was.

"Your nigga."

"Which one? You're gonna have to be specific."

"Stop playing with me and open the door. I got something for you."

"Boy fuck you and what you got." I said opening the door walking into the living room.

"But you still opened the door." Breezy said locking it and coming towards me.

"You need to stop coming here unannounced especially when I don't wanna see you." I said taking a seat.