one

***

Indya KingFriday April 2611:00 pm

Indya King
Friday April 26
11:00 pm

Big Ole Freak played as I exited the locker room at work fully dressed.

"Dior grab these Patron bottles for me. Trina requested you in her section." My boss, the owner of the club, Prince told me.

I grabbed the bottles making my way into the actual club itself. It was Fantasy Friday at the club so all the employees and some of the people in the club were dressed as fairies and other shit like that.

"We live at Illusion, the hottest club in Miami. We got an og, the baddest, Trina in the building. Young Miami, Key Glock, and Wiz Khalifa are in the building as well. It's time to turn the fuck up!" The DJ said playing Oh Okay by Gunna.

"My favorite Dior! You always come through girl." Trina yelled as I entered her section with the bottles and some of the other bottle girls behind me with glow sticks.

"You already know it's anything for you my love." I said putting the bottles in the ice on the table. She gave me a hug slipping me $500. The baddest herself is a regular here so I always see her and I don't know how it happened but she loves me.

"If you guys need anything just let me know. Have fun tonight!" I said exiting out of the section, stuffing my money in my bralette.

"Dior! This look is everything sis." My best friend Dime said.

I looked down at my appearance smiling at my two-piece bralette and skirt set.

a/n: pretend it's a matching skirt

"Thank you girl! You look good of course but that's a everyday thing." I said smiling giving her a hug. It was facts, my bitch is never lacking even on her bummy shit.