twentyeight

*I don't really know much about the jail and court system & Google could only tell me so much. I tried.*

*not edited, excuse mistakes*
*10 comments for a update*

*not edited, excuse mistakes**10 comments for a update*

Jahir Brown
12:37 am

I groaned waking up and glancing at the time. Damn I thought Indya ass would be back by now.

I reached over to check my phone. I always have notifications but seeing almost 10 missed calls from Niqo confused me.

We cool and shit but not 10 missed calls cool.

"Yo." I said once Niqo answered the phone.

"Wassup. Dior call you?" He asked.

"No. I thought she was with Dime somewhere."

"They definitely somewhere."

"They always getting into some dumb shit. What happened?" I asked.

"Mane tell me why I just got a collect call from Diamond talking about her and Dior in jail." He asked me.

"Nigga stop lying." I said sitting up.

"Swear to God. Check channel seven." I sighed turning to the channel.

"Reporting live in front of Illusion Nightclub as more police arrive to the scene of the incident. Witnesses say that two female suspects came in, one vandalizing the club with a deadly weapon and the other assaulting an employee at the establishment. Both suspects have been taken into custody and the owner of the business wishes for their identity to be private. As things calm down around here, one thing we know for sure is that this was very personal. Back to you Jim." The reporter said.

Her ass ain't even call me.

"Man what the fuck. You know where they at?" I asked getting up to put clothes on.

"I'll send you the location I'm on the way now." I hung up.

I made sure to bring all the money I had on me and my credit cards before I headed out the door grabbing her spare key to lock it behind me.

Once I got the location from Niqo I headed in that direction.

Incoming call from Tee ...

"Yo." I answered.

"Nigga somebody fucked Nia up. She on live going crazy." Terrance loud ass said through my car speaker.