fortyfive

* not edited, excuse mistakes *

Jahir BrownFriday Night 📍Illusion Nightclub 11:47 pm

Jahir Brown
Friday Night
📍Illusion Nightclub
11:47 pm

"Damn I ain't seen y'all in a minute." Prince said as Rob, Terrance, and I walked in the club.

"Yeah not since my sisters came in here and fucked the club up.... literally." Terrance said causing him and Rob to start laughing.

I nudged him causing him to clear his throat.

"We apologize about that by the way." Terrance said making me shake my head.

"Anyway, we need you to help us out with some information." I told him.

"What kinda information you talkin?" Prince asked.

"Can we go somewhere a lil more private? Too many folks around." Rob said.

"Yeah we can go in my office." He told us.

"Go head do y'all thug thizzle, I'll be over there." Terrance said rushing over to the dancers while me and Rob followed Prince to his office.

"First things first, how far back these cameras go?" Rob asked him.

"Every year the cameras get physically copied then erased in the system so we have enough storage for the next year, I keep the film in here." Price said opening a cabinet with boxes labeled by the year.

"Ight can we go through the 2019 box?" I asked.

"Yeah, you know what date?"

"Saturday May 25th." I told him. He got the CD out from that day and put it into the laptop displaying the footage on the screen.

"Skip to around 12 am." I told him.

"Ight pause it and go to the street view." I said once it played a lil longer. He did so and pressed play.

It showed me and the guys leaving out the club and heading to where Jay was at.

A minute or two later a figure came out after us pulling away from the car and into the direction we were going.

"Who that? Zoom in." I told Prince, when he did I just started shaking my head.

"I know that ain't who I think it is." Prince sighed.