Three

"visualize your highest self then show up as her

"visualize your highest self then show up as her."
---

"So, we have a lot of clubs here. A few clubs that we have are a film club, cooking club, art club, history, literally everything." Willow informed me as we walked side by side in the hallway.

Turns out Willow has two classes with me. She is in my first period which is Math and then my third period which is a free period where we can kind of do and go wherever we want. Willow offered to show me around the school and also tell me a little about what they have here.

"Are you in any clubs?" I asked.

"No. I used to be in drama club, but it wasn't really my thing anymore. But it was fun while it lasted." Willow turned the corner making me follow her. "So where did you move from?"

"New Jersey," I stated.

"What kind of things do you like to do?"

I would be kind of perturbed about her asking all of these questions about me but for some reason, I feel comfortable with her. She seems like a good person to befriend.

"I like to read and sometimes write."

I would say I like to work on cars and motorcycles, but I can't have those words come out of my mouth. Even thinking about working on motorcycles and cars brings up the memories between my dad, brother, and me.

I miss them so much.

I think Willow noticed I was uncomfortable with that one question, so she changed the topic and showed me around the school for the rest of the period. She also told me about the rest of the school's extracurricular activities they had.

The bell rang making all of the classroom doors open and students walking out. "Oh, that's lunch. Do you want to join me? Usually, I would sit with my friend Ben, but he isn't here today."

"Sure," I said while also feeling a small smile lift on my face.

At least I won't be alone during the first day of school.

Willow started to make her way outside making me kind of confused because I know they have an indoor cafeteria.

I follow Willow outside and she leads us towards a wooden table that was under a tree, you could also see the parking lot.

"So, what is New Jersey like?" Willow asked as she takes out a bag of chips and a water bottle.

"It's colder than here. The town I lived in was small and definitely didn't have houses like the ones they have here."

"I lived in California all my life and I also never got the chance to travel outside of the state."

"So, who's your other friend?" I asked.

"Ben?" Willow asked and I nodded my head. "I have known him for almost all my life. He is my best friend. He is super sweet. I think you would like him a lot and I think he would like you. I am surprised he doesn't hang out with his other friends from his soccer team though. They are probably much cooler than me." Willow laughed. "Did you have any friends back in Jersey?"

"Yeah, I had a few. But you know how high school is, you gain some and you lose some." I shrugged. "I had this one friend throughout my entire years of high school though. Her name is Carter. She has been my best friend since I was a toddler."

"You guys still talk?"

I was about to reply to Willow, but I get cut off by the sound of a car engine roaring in the parking lot. I turn around and see a matte black BMW entering the parking lot. I could even hear their music blasting from inside the car.

That car reminds me of my car. Except my car isn't matte black or the newest version.

But I still love my car. It gets me places. Plus, it was also my brother's car before it was mine and I remember us working on it in the garage. I would never get rid of that car, even if it broke down on me.

"Oh great," I look back at Willow and see her rolling her eyes.

"What is it?" I asked while also furrowing my eyebrows at her.

"That is Ethan Drake and Mathew Baker. They are two more boys that are a part of their group, but I guess they aren't here today."

"What group?"

"I guess you could say they are the cliche, bad boys, at school." I raised my eyebrow at her in confusion. "Ethan Drake isn't really bad I guess you could say. He is more of the funny one in the group along with Mathew who is over there with him." I look behind me. "Ethan is the one with the blue sweatshirt and Mathew is wearing the dark grey sweatshirt."

I see them both walk away from the car while also laughing and lightly pushing one another. They both look close. Like they are best friends. Ethan has brown curly hair, and his skin tone was kind of a dark honey color. The shirt he was wearing complimented his skin very well. Mathew has brown, fluffy hair. It made me want to touch it because of how soft it looked.

"Who are the other two?" I asked Willow looking back at her.

"Kayden Black and Grayson Reid."

"Are they also funny?"

"Not exactly. Grayson is more private, and he usually keeps to himself. I don't know much about him, but I did hear a rumor that he has a daughter though, but I don't know if that's true or not. Kayden Black on the other hand is super closed off and no one knows anything about him either."

"How so?"

"Well, whenever I see him, he is always moody and has a scowl on his face. I heard a few rumors about him too. I heard he went to jail a few times and also went to boarding school during the summer, but I don't know much about that. But all of those boys are pretty private with their lives. They don't really hang around a lot of people."

Now in my old school, we didn't have anyone who was I guess you could call 'private' because again everyone knows everyone. Everyone was friends with everyone. We all went to the same school with one another since we were in kindergarten.

I wouldn't say I was popular, but I did have a few friends.

"Anything else I should know about this school?"

"Ehh, you have you're cliche mean girls, but they aren't the shit though. They are all bark and no bite."

"As long as they don't bother me then we are cool," I muttered.

"You know I like you. I think we are going to be good friends." Willow said with a bright smile.