Twenty Seven

"fear has two meanings; forget everything and run or face everything and rise

"fear has two meanings; forget everything and run or face everything and rise. the choice is yours."
---

Kayden and I get off the Ferris Wheel and we wait for Grayson and Melody to get off the ride as well. I don't know where Ethan and Mathew are.

The last time I saw them was when Mathew was chasing Ethan around the park. Ben and Willow are by us as well.

While waiting for Grayson and Melody my mind goes back to what Kayden told me about his father. I had a feeling that something happened to his father.

"Why didn't you bring Elijah?" I asked Kayden who was next to me.

"He is at his friend's house. I would have brought him, but it was kind of a last-minute thing."

Grayson and Melody get off the ride and they walk towards us.

"That was fun! We went really really high!" Melody said while cheering and jumping up and down.

Grayson looked down at her and smiled. You could see just how much he loves and cares for her.

"What should we do next?" Ben asked.

"I'm hungry daddy." Melody stated looking up at her dad.

"I am kind of hungry too," Willow said while rubbing her belly making me chuckle a little.

"Can Willow take me to get food Daddy? Pleaseeee?" Melody begged while tugging Grayson's arm.

Grayson looked at Willow and down at Melody. I can tell he was a little iffy about the idea.

"Okay, bub." Grayson kneeled to Melody's height. "Make sure you stay close to Willow alright?" Melody nodded her head and Grayson kissed her on her head before sending her to Willow. "Do you need money for her Willow?" Grayson asked and she shook her head no before grabbing Melody's hand and walking towards one of the food booths.

"Where's Ethan and Mathew?" Ben asked while looking around the park.

"Last time I saw them, Ethan chased Mathew off of the Carousel. So, no clue." I spoke. "But what should we do next?" I asked.

"We can walk around and see what there is to do. I think I saw a game in the front of the Carnival?" Ben stated.

"Then we will go to that," I stated.

Kayden, Grayson, Ben, and I walk towards the front of the Carnival. We still couldn't find Ethan and Mathew, so I texted Mathew since he is the only number that I have out of the boys. Willow and Melody aren't back yet either, but I texted Willow saying we were in front of the Carnival.

I could tell Grayson was anxious because he kept looking around the park and why would he not be? That's his daughter.

"What game is this?" I asked as we went in line for the booth game.

"You basically try and hit as many balloons as you can with the darts," Ben explained.

Once it was his turn, I watched him throw all of his darts at the balloons making paint spill out.

"Not bad," I stated, and he shrugged his shoulders stepping away from the booth so that I could have my turn. I feel a presence next to me, so I look next to me and see Kayden. "Are you going to give it a go?" I asked with a small smile.

"Depends how good you do," Kayden smirked. The booths person gives me the darts and once she is out of the way I throw them at the balloons. I was only able to hit one balloon out of the five making me pouted a little. "You suck." Kayden chuckled.

I scoffed. "Well, let's see if you can do better then."

The booth's person gives Kayden the darts and once the booth's person is out of the way he starts to throw the darts making them all hit the balloons.

"What was it you said again?" Kayden looked down at me. "I sucked?" Kayden raised his eyebrow, and I rolled my eyes at him.

"You do suck," I said before walking away towards Grayson whose eyes were on something in the distance. I look at what he is looking at and see Robin but that doesn't explain why he was glaring at him. "What's wrong?"

"Get Willow and Melody here now," Grayson stated and I wasted no time in calling them.

I put the phone to my ear and wait to hear her voice but when I do I hear Willow pleading on the other side of the phone.

"Please just don't hurt her. You can do anything you want to me but please please don't hurt her." I heard Willow pleaded from the other side of the phone.

I turn around to look for Kayden and see him walking towards me. "Willow and Melody, something happened, and Robin is here."

I see Kayden's playful and soft look gone before it turned into something dangerous. "Where did you see Robin?" Kayden asked while looking around the Carnival.

I have Kayden follow me to where I saw Grayson staring down Robin.

When Kayden sees Robin, I see his eyes darken and his jaw clench. Before I know what's happening, I see Kayden charging towards Robin, but Robin doesn't make any move. He just stands there with a smirk.

Grayson follows him and I do as well while calling Mathew.

"Look sweetheart I am busy trying to kill-"

"Mathew come to the front of the Carnival. We can't find Willow and Melody and this guy Robin is here and Kayden and Grayson are going to go batshit or something." I said cutting off Mathew who answered the phone.

"Shit." I heard him mumbled. "I'll be right there."

I don't answer him I just run towards Kayden who was now yelling at Robin.

"What the fuck did you do Robin?!" Kayden yelled.

"What makes you think I did anything?" Robin smirked.

"Because you always do!" Kayden yelled. "Where the hell is Melody and Willow?"

"So, this is about them two?" Robin said. "Kayden, I think you are just looking for someone to blame. Just like you did when you cra-"

Robin gets cut off by Kayden's punch. Grayson, who was standing next to me, makes a move to get Kayden off of him.

Grayson tries to get Kayden off, but Kayden shoves him. "You're lucky I am the one punching and not Grayson" Kayden punched him one last time before getting off. "Tell me where Melody and Willow are before I beat the shit out of you."

Robin doesn't say shit and I can tell Grayson was getting short-tempered. "If you don't tell me where the fuck my daughter, I will make sure you end up in the hospital unconscious so tell me." Grayson threatened while stepping closer to Robin.

Robin smirked and chuckled lightly. "Don't get all worked up Gray. She's at your house safe and sound with Willow. Just having a little fun." Robin shrugged. Grayson then punched him in the face making Robin fall to the floor. Robin already looked beat up from Kayden's punch but now he has a bloody nose from Grayson's. "Karma's going to bite you in the ass! All of you! Especially you Kay!"

Robin yelled as we walked away from him.