Forty Nine

"you have seven minutes inside your head

"you have seven minutes inside your head. relive the past, revise your words, regret the things that never occurred."
---

I walk inside the garage and see my brother and father working on Jack's beautiful black BMW that my brother reconstructed. He has taken me on so many rides in it and it was the best feeling ever.

I am in love with the car.

"Bambi, aren't you supposed to be upstairs getting ready?" Jack said as he stood in front of the car as if trying to hide it.

"I am but I wanted to see what you guys were doing," I said walking more inside the garage. "Plus, I did finish getting ready. The others are on their way right now." I walk in front of my dad and brother who were standing in front of the car. "What are you guys doing? Your acting weird."

Jack looks at my dad and my dad chuckled and nods his head.

Jack looks at me and sighs. "Well Bambi you're going to college soon, so I want you to have a way to get there so," Jack and my dad move out of the way revealing his black BMW, but it looked like the newer version of the BMW M8. It's beautiful. "I bought it and reconstructed the car to make it your own."

I feel tears prick at my eyes. "You bought me a car?" I asked walking closer to them. "It's beautiful." I go in and hug both of them.

"Happy 18th sweetheart." My dad said as he hugged me back.

"I love you guys so much."

"Say that after I show you this." Jack lets go of me and opened one of the doors on the car. "Look at the seat of the car,"

I look at the seat of the car and see the word 'Bambi' embroidered into the fabric in grey stitching against the white seat. The entire car has white interior.

"You guys are crazy," I said looking at both of them. "Thank you so much." I go over to hug them again and this time they hug back.

"I'm happy you like it, Bambi," Jack whispered in my ear.

"Don't tell me I missed the surprise." I heard my mom say as she walks into the garage, and I release Jack and dad from the hug.

I turn to look at my mom. "You knew about this?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Of course, baby why wouldn't I?" She said as she walked closer to us. "Do you like it?"

"Of course, I love it. Thank you," I said before hugging her.

"You look, beautiful honey." She said as she released me from the hug.

I am wearing a white dress that ended at my mid-thighs. My brown hair was in loose curls, and I wasn't wearing any makeup other than a bit of concealer, lip gloss, and mascara.