Mirror, mirror on the wall➵Harry Potter

Y/n Jackson and her best-friends Harry, Ron, and Hermione were having an amazing time with the rest of the Weasleys at the Burrow

Y/n Jackson and her best-friends Harry, Ron, and Hermione were having an amazing time with the rest of the Weasleys at the Burrow. The war had ended a few months ago and they would be going back to Hogwarts for their final year within a week. All in all, it was a wonderful time of the year.

Y/n spent her time with the few-months-old Teddy Lupin, who had stolen everyone's heart by the first look, with the trio and most of all with her favorite prankster duo of all time, the twins. She spent her time locked away in the twins' room, helping them out with their new inventions, watching them be bloody dramatic, and sometimes even join them in being bloody dramatic.

This was one of those times. Fred had lifted her by her waist, with great ease might I add, and tossed her over his shoulder and carried her down the stairs, not before passing her along to George. When they had reached the bottom of the staircase, George dropped her to the floor (gently, not to worry), she placed her hand over her head and said dramatically," Farewell, my good lads. It appears that my time to go hath come. Goodbye" and collapsed into a pile, her eyes closed.

Fred, pretending to cry, placed a hand on his chest and said," Rest thee well, fair maiden."

George continued," You will be greatly missed among us pranksters. Goodbye."

After that, they all burst out into fits of laughter only to be ended after Mrs. Weasley called them to dinner. Y/n, smiling widely, took a seat between Gred and Forge as she liked to call them. Unbeknownst to them, Harry had been watching everything with a slight frown etched onto his features.

Before they knew it, they were on Platform9 3/4, saying their goodbyes to their families. Fred and George had made their goodbye very dramatic and got quite fake-teary-eyed. Feigning crying, they made Y/n promise them to write twice every day or that they would abduct her from Hogwarts.

Laughing, she said her byes to them, pecking both their cheeks before Harry had abruptly tugged on her hand.

"We better go, we might miss the train," he said, a strange urgency in his voice.

She frowned, the warning whistle hadn't been sounded yet, why was Harry hurrying already? Shrugging, she walked along with him, she needed to get on the train anyways.

By the next few weeks, the classes were in full swing and the teachers gave them many full-length essays, not leaving the students much free time to do anything. But for Harry, it was worse, he had to balance Quidditch practices as well. Not to mention his night-time escapades daily.

One day, after Quidditch practice, a very tired, wandering Harry had found the Mirror of Erised yet again. He had stepped in front of the familiar mirror, expecting his parents to look back at him. And they did but this time that wasn't all he saw.

He stood there looking at his parents, Sirius, Remus, and Tonks when he saw the scene flicker. He froze when he saw what it was. It was him, his own reflection staring back at him, the only difference being, his reflection's hand was being held by her. Y/n.