Under your spell ➵Remus Lupin

HAPPY VALENTINE'S Y'ALL<333

HAVE A GREAT DAY, APPRECIATE THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE AND LOVE YOURSELF

Anyways, can you believe this is the first proper oneshot I've written for Remus? Like I love him sm I can't believe I've held off for so long

Anyways, happy reading!

➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶

"Hi," you heard a voice announce from behind you and you jumped in surprise, turning to face the owner of the voice.

"Merlin, don't sneak up on me like that!" you scolded, hitting Remus' arm slightly and he grinned sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You need some help? I'm done with mine," he said, gesturing to the potion bubbling away on your bench. 

You shook your head, watching the potion gain the pearly gloss that was characteristic to it before grinning satisfactorily. You poured it out in two glass beakers, one for you and the other for Sirius, who you knew for a fact spent most of the class sending Marlene winks and notes with things you did not want to know and had you not made enough potion for the two of you, he would surely fail the class.

You felt a tap on your shoulder, turning to find Sirius grinning mischievously at you, his eyes twinkling. "What did you burn down now?" you asked, hands resting on your hips.

"Nothing," he grinned and you rolled your eyes turning to give your potion one last look when you saw one of the beakers missing. You turned back immediately to see Remus and Sirius swallowing something, gulping loudly and an empty beaker in Sirius' hand.

"Please tell me you didn't drink that," you pleaded but you had your answer the moment you saw Remus' sheepish smile and Sirius' thumbs up.

"We were dared to drink whatever you were making by James," Sirius' shrugged, pointing to James who waved at you.

"What were you making, by the way?" Remus asked, his eyes fixed on yours.

"That was a... love potion," you realised, suddenly panicking," What was the first thing both of you saw?"

"You..." they answered together, a sliver of realisation passing on Remus' face while Sirius' eyes gained a dreamy look.

"Place your potions on my table and leave, students!" You heard Slughorn say loudly and you groaned, rushing to talk to him. 

"Professor, Remus and Sirius drank my potion and they're gonna fall in love with me and I have no idea what to do, please help me fix this," you said all in one breath, panting.

Slughorn smiled, a twinkle in his eyes, "Quite a challenge, ay? You're one of my prized students, Miss L/N, I'm sure you can whip something up. I'll see you on Monday."