Traitor ➵Harry Potter

oh my loki, I started writing this one like a year ago, I even remember the date I started it lmao- November 20, 2020, I think

oh my loki, I started writing this one like a year ago, I even remember the date I started it lmao- November 20, 2020, I think. I had titled it 'Traitor' back then and then the song Traitor came out and I was like cOinCiDenCe? i ThInK nOt and continued writing it now-

Just a heads-up, this one's pretty damn long, well at least I think it will idk I just started-

➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶

The war had just ended. Not like a month ago or a week ago but just moments ago. The Dark Mark on your hand burnt painfully for one last time (at least, you hoped) as you watched the Dark Lord, Old No-Nose, collapse under the power of Harry and his spell in all his glory.

You were happy; the task you'd set out to do was finally done. 

But good things don't last and so, in a matter of seconds, she found her hands painfully bound, her wand taken and being shipped off to one of the last cells in Azkaban.

You had tried to tell them the truth but no one gave a damn about you- you were a death eater after all. So, you got really comfortable in your dark cell, just waiting for death to take you while you tried your best not to forget your life before this whole mess.

You were best friends with the Golden trio, but back then it was called the Golden Quartet and life had been good, but you knew what had to be done and you did it. At the end of your fifth year, Dumbledore had called you to his office, and though you were confused, you did go.

That was when you'd first planned everything- how you were going to have to give up a good chunk of your life, how you were going to have to give your friends up, how you were going to have to give up you which was honestly the worst part of it all. You couldn't be you anymore, you were always to wear a mask, whether it be the death eater one, or the personality you made for yourself, a cruel, stubborn death eater which you really really weren't.

Well, it didn't matter anymore because you were going to be here for the rest of your life, either you live really long or die rather quickly because of the dementors. So now, you lay in the corner of your cell, holding on to every single good memory you had but it all tainted turning into your worst moments.

You didn't know how long it had been, weeks or maybe months, until one day, or night (you couldn't tell the difference) you saw a guard come in, wand pointed at you as his gruff voice called out," Your presence is required by the Minister of Magic, Ms L/n."

Your eyebrows raised in surprise but before you could think anything, you were taken outside, pulled by the magic in his wand as he looked at you with distaste and a few stops of apparitions later, you were walking barefoot in the Minister's office.

Kingsley, the Minister, walked in swiftly, seating himself at his chair and behind him was one person you didn't think you could see again. Hermione. She avoided eye contact as she riffled through a pile of paperwork in her arms.