Reputation ➵Ginny Weasley

This was requested by an anonymous reader

This was requested by an anonymous reader. I hope you like it and I'm sorry for the wait. Don't forget to leave a ton of comments, cause I LOVE reading y'all's comments so much.

➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶

"Y/n, you coming?" Astoria asked, watching me as my gaze didn't waver from a certain red-head Weasley in my year.

I shook myself out of my daze as Astoria asked me disappointed, "Staring at Ginny Weasley, weren't you? You do know how Draco would freak if he knew your infatuation with her, don't you? Not to mention your father."

"Draco's too busy with his Death Eater stuff to freak out about my crush," I said, an appreciative smile on my face when I saw how Ginny's face lit up as she spoke to her dormmates.

"N/n, she's not single," Astoria reminded me.

"I know- I know," I sighed, watching as Ginny left the Great Hall, hand-in-hand with Dean Thomas," It's never happening anyways, she's with Thomas and I don't think she knows I exist."

"Oh she knows alright," Astoria muttered darkly and I looked at her curiously.

"You know something," I stated as Astoria averted her gaze from mine," Did you hear her say anything about me? Tell me!"

"It's nothing-" she said, hurriedly completing the hash browns on her plate.

"Pleaseeeee," I asked, before adding," I'll tell you what your crush that happens to be my brother Draco told me about how he felt about you."

She paused to look at me," He said something about me?"

"I'll tell you if you tell me."

"Fine," she relented, as we started our way to Mcgonagall's class," They were talking about 'how evil and manipulative Slytherins are' and you happened to slip into the conversation and when one of the other girls said you seemed okay and un-evil, she said and I quote,' Of course she's evil, I mean she's a Malfoy and a Slytherin. Whatever nice act she puts up is all fake."

Astoria stopped in her steps to turn and see how my face fell at what she'd said," Oh honey, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have told you," she pulled me into a hug, rubbing my back.

I pulled back," Don't worry about it, about Draco however, it's good news, I think he's finally seeing you as more than a kid. He said you looked pretty the other day."

She smiled at the news, pulling me into another comforting hug," I'm so sorry about what Weasley said though."

"It's okay- It's just my brother's reputation biting me in the arse."

"Let's get to class before McGonagall blows a fuse," she said, changing the topic and throwing an arm over my shoulder.

We walked to class side by side, taking our usual seats and my eyes unwillingly went to Ginny's seat, growing when I couldn't spot her. She would have been seated by now. We were ten minutes into the class when the door of the classroom had opened again.