Behind closed doors ➵Draco Malfoy

So this one was requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva

So this one was requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva. I had a similar idea to your request so I merged them both so this one-shot will be slightly different from what you requested. Sorry about that! Hope you like it. Just a heads-up, this one is l o n g.

➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶

✃- - - - - - - - - - -

Year 3:

✃- - - - - - - - - - -

I flinched along with the rest of the class when I saw Draco Malfoy fall to the floor, groaning after his encounter with Buckbeak. 

"Y/n, take Malfoy ter Madame Pomfrey," said Hagrid, looking visibly disappointed at how his first class had gone.

Seeing Hagrid look so disheartened, I didn't even complain and went straight to Malfoy, helping him up without a word. I followed him to the infirmary, rolling my eyes whenever he burst into his class A bullshit about how he was dying.

I stayed with him throughout the time Madame Pomfrey cleaned his (tiny) wound and tied a cast to it. "I'm dying. Aah~" he said, groaning," My father will hear about this."

"Oh stop being a baby, Malfoy!" I said, unable to control my growing urge to smack his pretty face.

"Watch who you're talking to, L/n," he spat.

"What if I don't, Malfoy? Is your Daddy going to hear about this too?" I stepped forward. 

He gulped. "No...?"

"You know Malfoy, I think everyone has good and bad in them so you do have the capacity to be a nice person but you deliberately choose to be an asshole. It's not too late to change your ways."

"You don't get it, L/n," he said, running his fingers through his hair frustratedly," I don't have much of a choice. My father- I just- I want him to be proud of me. I've always been a disappointment. I couldn't get Potter to befriend me in the first year and Potter made it to the Quidditch team in the first year while I got on in the second year and even then Potter wins and I lose. I want him to be proud of me, even if it means nobody knows who I really am inside."

"Whoa- I never knew. I'm sorry," I breathed out, suddenly having the urge to give the poor guy a hug. I decided against it and took a step behind. 

"Not a word of this to anyone, got that?" he asked his cold demeanor back again.

"And here I thought we were having a moment," I said dramatically.

"Sod off, Y/n."

"I don't think I will. But in all seriousness, I'm always here if you need to talk okay? But like discretely 'cause my friends would-"