Strange together ➵Luna Lovegood

Okay so this was a very interesting request from Azureman136 and I hope I did it justice

Okay so this was a very interesting request from Azureman136 and I hope I did it justice. It's a crossover of sorts with the reader being Count Dracula's daughter and it was extremely fun to write. I hope you like it!

➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶

✃- - - - - - - - - - -

1st year:

✃- - - - - - - - - - -

Walking through the castle, I buried my hands into my warm pockets, blowing out a breath of cold air. As nice as Hogwarts was, sometimes it was extremely hard being a half-vampire and witch. Of course, no one here knew what I was except for the staff because if they knew, they would surely drive a stake through my heart.

I turned into a corridor towards the Ravenclaw common room only to be faced with my roommate, a pale blonde answering the riddle. She waved at me enthusiastically and I gave her a close-lipped smile, not wanting to risk exposure by showing her my fangs. The fangs were most prominent when it was time for me to feed.

I rushed past her into my dorm, looking around in case anyone was there. After finding no one, I opened my trunk, retrieving the self-filling blood vial from it carefully. I pressed the vial to my mouth, relishing in the comfortable taste of blood. I loved human delicacies but the taste of blood reminded me of home, back in Transylvania when Dad, Mum and I would go hunting for animal blood together or when Dad gave me some fresh blood on the days when I'd helped him around.

Swallowing all the blood I could, I closed the vial, knowing its supply would replenish in about six more hours. Licking my lips, I closed my trunk, taking a seat on my bed.

"You're a vampire," said a soft voice, making me jump up, my eyebrows furrowed. I looked to the voice, to find the blonde, Luna looking at me with a soft, knowing smile.

"What? No!" I said, meeting her eyes.

"Yes, you are," she stated with certainty, taking a seat next to me.

I looked into her eyes, channelling some of my vampire compulsion and said," You will forget that I'm a vampire. I'm just a witch."

She let out a laugh, making you furrow your brows. "Compulsion only works on muggles, Y/n."

I groaned, my heart beating fast as I thought of the consequences of this. "Are you going to tell everyone?"

"Do you want me to?"

I shook my head, looking at her apprehensively.