Not the one ➵Theodore Nott

It's been a while since I've written and that's probably because I posted almost back to back fics the whole week around Christmas and used up all my creative energy whoops-

This one is gonna be a wild ride so good luck and happy reading<3

Also, it occurs after the events of Deathly Hallows in Year seven of school that is repeated.

Does that even make any sense pls

And (s/n) means sister's name ok

➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶

✃- - - - - - - - - - -

Year 7

✃- - - - - - - - - - -

For the better part of your life, you had been in love with Theodore Nott. It was not a crush no, or just an infatuation as it started out to be. No matter how much you tried to deny it, you were wholly and completely in love with him. The only problem here was that he had been pining after your sister for the better part of his life.

While you watched his slightly crooked smile and boyish laughter from afar, his dark eyes watched your sister's. You wondered how your sister didn't catch on to the oh so obvious affection he held for her, messing his wavy hair whenever she walked by or using any possible excuse to talk to her.

You, however, weren't that bold and mostly kept your feelings to yourself, preferring to suffer in silence rather than letting him know and suffering the loss of an otherwise strong friendship.

Although it hurt you so much that at times you went to sleep with tear stains streaking your cheeks and searing hot jealousy rushing through you every time you saw them interact, you held your silence.

Lately, you hadn't seen much of your sister and you were now walking towards the courtyard in search of her, coincidentally running into a strong figure. Looking up, you saw Theo who smiled at you sheepishly, apologizing, "Sorry! I was just looking for (s/n), didn't see you there."

"You never do," you mumbled to yourself before clearing your throat, and saying clearly," I was actually going to look for her as well."

"Mind if I tag along?" he asked, his pink lips pulling to one side as he shifted on his feet. Tearing your eyes away from him, you nodded as nonchalantly as you could, taking lead as you walked on.

He let out a satisfied sigh, walking alongside you. When you had finally spotted (s/n) sitting on a bench with someone from afar, you raised your hand to wave at her, your mouth opening to call her. Before you could say anything, as though in slow motion, you watched her lean into the person sitting next to her, leaving a sound kiss on their lips.